Chapter 25

"I'm here to accompany you."

In the live broadcast, Sister Ling continued to ask: "Then my second question is a bit offensive." I just asked you about the part of the body that you like the most, and now I want to ask you which part you don't like a little bit. 

Yu Jing was now familiar with the road, "Let me tell you, I'm not satisfied with the eyes of the little master."

"Ah, why? Little Master and Brother's eyes were as wet as deer, and as soon as I touched them, my heart melted. Sister Ling said and covered her chest.

"Yes, the expression of the little master is particularly good. Especially his eye drama, his eyes are usually very well-behaved and naïve, but in the play he is very complicated, like a kaleidoscope. So sometimes it's time to go off the show, and I can't get out of the show, and when I see his eyes, I think of the feeling that he abandoned my seven lives and seven lifetimes, and it's extremely painful. 

This is the opposite of the truth, on the surface it is demeaning, but in fact it is an unparalleled praise for Yan Xun.

This is the art of speaking.

.......

At this point, the female assistant's whole body froze, stuttering, trembling, "Fu Fu Zong..."

Fu Zong's tone was calm, but somehow always felt a little wrong, "You continue to look."

The female assistant wanted to find a seam to drill into.

In the video, Yan Xun continued to speak, "I don't like my brother's back very much. Wasn't it winter when we were filming? And there are a lot of night plays. One of them is a frozen world, and we're filming in the snowy north... Sometimes it snows while clapping, and at this time, the master brother always stands in the air outlet and helps me block the wind, which makes me look very squeamish, so I am not satisfied with his back. 

The female assistant looked up at Fu Chengshu, "General Manager Fu, I'll pour you some water."

"No, isn't this not yet finished?" Fu Chengshu pulled up a chair and sat down.

......

Zhou Deyue's mobile phone rang, and when he saw the name displayed on it, he was startled and quickly scratched it open. Before he could speak, Fu Chengshu had already spoken, "You ask Xiao Xun to answer a phone."

"Xiao Xun is still broadcasting live, is there something urgent?" Zhou Deyue asked.

If there is an emergency, even the live broadcast will be terminated.

When Zhou Deyue asked this question, Fu Chengshu didn't know what to say. Did he let Zhou Deyue say to Yan Xun that your live broadcast is too out of line, and what you say is beyond the bottom line that I can accept. You can't be so blatantly fried CP. Watching this episode of the show, my heart was blocked and sour, and I hated not being able to fly over and snatch Yan Xun home from the show.

"How did I not know you were going on this show?" Fu Chengshu asked a crooked question.

"That's, we didn't tell you." Zhou Deyue was bored, and the next moment he suddenly had a flash of inspiration and understood something.

"Chengshu, it is like this..."

Sure enough, Fu Chengshu still cared a lot about this matter.

"It was a propaganda, I wanted to say it to you, but Xiao Xun felt that there was nothing..."

Zhou Deyue did not know that these words fell into Fu Chengshu's ears, and he was even more full of mixed feelings and his heart was congested.

.......