Under your Spell

Your shift was the most awful thing ever! Since your latest night shift, it seemed work had gone from bad to worse in a matter of a week.

Your body was screaming at you to slow down, your mind was running 120km/h, your pace was now incompatible with a healthy routine and it was still only 3pm, aka, 8 more hours to go.

Today you were working the emergency room, which for the most part was usually chaotic, stressful, unorganised and extremely frustrating at the same time, but right now it seemed an uneventful and boring evening, time flying by from 3pm to 9pm in a heartbeat, not many patients coming in, not many headaches to manage.

You were cleaning your station, putting all the supplies away to pass the time, when you heard tires screeching outside the pull-up area, a sound you were so familiar with from all the patients who would come in last minute, already screaming in pain for help and painkillers.

You rushed outside only to find the most bizarre and laughable situation ever in your 6 years of practice.

A guy yelling in pain, being held on by another man, and in his foot was a kitchen knife lodged in, being kept in place by towels and wraps.

What the actual fuck?

"Please can someone help me?", the carrier pled, his hair covering his face but his voice aching in fear for the guy he was helping.

And this was the laughable part.

"Sir, this is the OBGYN emergency room", you stated trying to keep the stranger's foot from budging and shaking.

"What?", the guy said worriedly while trying to balance the weight of the other man in his arms due to their height difference, but still laughing about the fact you'd just shared, before the injured guy screamed again.

You asked for a gurney so you could lay the man down, your colleagues coming outside to help, stabilizing and immobilizing his leg, so we could redirect him to the hospital's general urgent care on the other side of the building.

When the patient finally settled, the guy with him gave him a kiss on the knuckles and let him go, before turning to you for information.

The moment your eyes met, you felt a void in your stomach; it was the guy from the night club!

Yoongi turned to ask for directions to the urgent care so he could go be with his brother, when he laid eyes on who had helped them. It was you!

His heart raced, anxiety filling his brain, never in a million years he thought to see you ever again, only having your face as a reminder of the night you touched his heart.

And now here you were, his memory not doing you justice with your messy hair, your milky eyes protected by hexagonal glass, in your scrubs aiding him.

A stunning sight! His mind was racing with deafening thoughts. He'd only seen you once. Why was he feeling like this?

You on the other hand, became dumbfounded by the odds of meeting him here at your work place.

Going back a week, after he'd given you your keys back, you went home to masturbate to this man, a need that instantly arose when you made each other's acquaintance.

This man was stern, well mannered, elegant, calm and collected, yet you knew his personality would probably unfold as he became more comfortable. He was extremely intriguing, which of course meant amazing in bed. The only reason you'd even look twice.

He was stunning, an adonis in the making with his fair skin and long wavy raven hair, medium stature, broad shoulders, long neck, rose cheeks and long, rough and veiny hands... a nurse's wet dream!

That night he gave you an amazing orgasm, those prolonged ones where the aftermath is still electric, but right now you had to remain professional, keeping this man's power at bay.

"Hi", he timidly spoke, his digits anxiously picking on his cuticles.

"Good evening Sir, I am the nurse responsible for this emergency room and because this is an OBGYN emergency room, the patient you brought in had to be redirected to the general urgent care. Do you know where to go?"

His tongue wet his lower lip, distracting your train of thought, your mind now solely focusing on every little detail of his face; the way his face muscles micro twitched when he was serious, his obvious nose scrunch tique, the way his adam's apple stood out with each gulp.

You could study this man for hours. You wanted to. It's been ages since you found someone attractive who really peeked your interest, and you wanted to know what he could do, explore his skill set.

Your experience with sex has been limited. Your prior relationship... well, he was your first and most of your knowledge came from it... from him.

Your sex life resumed to always being available to his advances, never saying 'no' to not cause a visceral reaction out of him, being always ready to never fully enjoy the moment, expect to pleasure him for as long as need be while being over-sighted, to never experiencing an orgasm and to get used to the fact that for him, penetration was always the end goal, even if it took you nowhere, even when it hurt.

So, now you wouldn't compromise your needs anymore, not when they weren't met for more that six years. You were done with the side of you that was submissive, passive, retracted, fearful of making waves, disturbing the flow or hurting feelings.

You were done pretending you didn't have kinks, curiosities, desires. You went back to self discovering, to self pleasuring, to self acknowledging your voice, your body, yourself.

The years after, you invested in exploring and realized you could get more done on your own, than having to teach a partner how to properly please you.

And you have been fine with this choice, the only thing missing being an actual warm human touch to go with the experience.

So from time to time you would allow yourself the casual fling, the one night stand. You wanted nothing more from these encounters, not interested at all on the other side of the emotional journey that was having relations with someone else.

But it was hard to find suitable lovers, most not knowing what to do or how to do you.

So when 'mystery man' appeared igniting your lower pit, you found yourself wondering how good of a lover he'd be, secretly desiring to have made the same impression on him, so you could further attempt this association.

"Yes Miss I do", he replied to you, completely bewitched by your poise, your professional stand, by your confidence. The woman in front of him had him stranded, his will being manoeuvred by the sound of your voice, which reminded him of the lullaby he'd created in your honour.

He'd care to touch your jaw line, following it to your nape so he could cup your cheeks and stroke your skin; his wish was to submerge himself into the profound pits of your milky brown eyes, which reminded him of an intemporal autumn loop, warm and fuzzy to the heart.

Two very different people with distinctively different needs; needs which would clash in light of what each was looking for in the other.

"Okay Sir, then you can go ahead, they'll be expecting you. Just say nurse Camilla sent you."

Oh wow, such a beautiful name, Yoongi thought to himself, proud to have collected another piece of information about you.

"Uhmm thank you so much", it was /all/ he could say.

My God he was fine! What to do to get him in your bed? You smiled at him before turning your back and carrying on with your work, hell bent on pretending his voice wasn't commanding every fiber of your being to collapse at his feet.

"My name's Min Yoongi by the way", he blurred out the second you created distance between you.

"Nice to meet you mister Min. Don't worry, your friend will be just fine"

Min Yoongi, you sighed, feeling how his name would resonate when screamed.

Camilla, he whispered to the wind as an appreciation for your existence.