Connecting

After the shower, you had sex again on the couch, every touch more intense than before, each orgasm transcending the previous ones.

He'd always take his time with his preliminaries, getting you ready to go, never looking tired of catering to you, of making sure you were all wet for him.

This time he didn't come inside you. Right before he lost control, he pulled out and frictioned himself against your clit until he came all over your tummy and pubic bone.

The mess almost stained his enormous dark grey couch, you hysterically laughing as he tried his best to avoid an incident, carefully cleaning you up, his touch, a constant trigger to you.

You were both positioned on opposite sides of the couch, legs meeting in the middle, both still naked.

"Can I ask you something?", he dared.

You wanted to make a joke, but you refrained from it, seeing he was actually serious.

"Of course."

"What are we?"

"W-What?"

"I just need to know what it is we're doing"

"Clearly having sex Yoongi"

Why was he questioning such an easy and straightforward logistic?

"Yes. Having sex. But, are we going to continue to have sex?"

"You don't want to?"

"Oh, I / want/ to! I just- I need to know the rules"

"Rules..." you were extremely confused.

Yes, you actually never had a sexual partner like this before. Usually it's one night-stands. The casual fling. And Yoongi was far from casual.

"I think at least we should know the basics about the person we're having sex with". His expression portrayed someone fearful of exposing his opinion.

Have you been that unapproachable?

You wanted him to feel comfortable with you.

The basics wouldn't hurt. Maybe this was a smart thing. If you ever had to call the cops on him, at best you knew the bare minimum.

You chuckled.

"What do you wish to know?"

"Not much", he stated. "Just. How old are you?"

"I'm 26. You?"

"29"

"Damn you're old". He followed your laughter, jokingly pinching your foot.

"How long have you been a nurse?"

"Almost 6 years. Time flies when you're having fun. I love my job. As challenging and tiring as it can be, most of the times destroying you physically, mentally and emotionally, the amount of self-satisfaction I get from helping people is unmatched. And I'm helping babies come into this world. There's no bigger joy."

The passion with which you expressed yourself was a balm to his ears. He was welcoming every syllable you let out. This was nice.

"How 'bout you? I have no idea what you do for a living"

"Actually you've already seen it. I mean, heard it. I'm a composer", his digits mimicking the strokes on the keys.

"A composer? Wow Yoongi, that's... You play as if you've lived a thousand lives"

"What do you mean by that?"

"How to explain... hum, it's like you're conveying the weight of the world in your music. I can feel every bit of the story you're telling in the melodies. It's like you're allowing the listener to perceive an incredibly vast range of emotions, familiar and new, in just a sequence. It was indeed marvellous. That is art"