Labels

Namjoon was younger than Yoongi. They only knew each other for 6years, but there was wisdom in Namjoon, Yoongi aspired to have.

And out of all of them, Namjoon had been the only one in a successful relationship.

They were together for 8 years before his significant other suddenly passed away from illness. It was a truly devastating moment in Namjoon's life and for the rest of the group.

Joon would forever be in mourning, even though he knew they would want him to find happiness again.

They went for a walk. Yoongi being the one to suggest it was somehow odd, but Namjoon being the calm and collected soul that he was, simply agreed to it, without raising questions.

Of course they all knew about you. Although not by blood, they were all brothers, sharing one beating heart.

"You know Hyung, I would tell you to be upfront about what it is you want. She was honest, wasn't she? Why can't you be?"

"Because she doesn't want a relationship"

"What is a relationship per se? What is she referring to? A relationship is any connection between two people, either positive or negative. It doesn't always mean there is physical intimacy, emotional attachment, and/or commitment involved. There are so many different kinds. You can have family relationships, friendships, acquaintances, romantic, sexual, work and situational relationships."

Yoongi's mind was soaking every word.

"Did she specify?"

"I think she doesn't want the romantic kind"

"Do you know why?"

"No. We've only had sex once, although we've talked for longer and have teased each other"

"So right now you have a sexual relationship. I mean, maybe not even that, because that also needs to be established. Maybe that's what you need first. To establish what it is you're doing"

"I guess..."

"Yoongi, do you like not knowing?"

"No..."

"Do you want her to have sex with someone else?"

"NO", his answer was so loud, people looked back.

Namjoon put his arm around the older's shoulders.

"Are you having sex with someone else?"

"I've tried. It didn't work. They weren't her"

"Oh my friend, you are whipped. That is adorable to witness", he said caressing his locks.

"If you're that set on having her in your life, start from the beginning. How do you want to be in her life? Or in what way is she okay in having you in her life? What does she want from you? What do you want from her?"

"Those are a lot of unanswered questions. I don't know that much about her. Just that she's a nurse, she's endearing, hates coffee, she liked to hear me play, she's so damn feisty, amazing in bed, makes me happy and I can't stop thinking about her... and her enigmatic milky brown eyes"

"O-okay... so maybe get to know her better?"

"If she let's me. She's very defensive when it comes to anything else besides sex. She was clearly hungry and when I suggested having breakfast, she almost bit my head off saying she wasn't there for that"

"So, is she avoiding forming an emotional connection?"

"I have no idea. I'm just gonna take things slow. Right now she owes me her time"