It's okay not to be okay

It took him a while but eventually he went back home.

After destroying his studio, he couldn't bare standing in his apartment where your memory dripped from every corner to hurt and haunt him.

He had turned off his phone and taken a small trip to the countryside to rest his head.

Distancing himself didn't help much, your laughter always clouding his brain, his judgement, his peace.

He missed you. He missed the person he was with you. He missed the happiness he felt ever since making your acquaintance.

He missed playing piano. He missed playing for you. He missed your watery eyes every time he caressed the piano keys. He missed having you humming his melody, your melody, after having learned it.

He just missed /you/.

Eventually,  he had to go back to his life, clean the mess he left behind. Restore his beloved companion.

My God, the way he destroyed his piano broke his heart. It also damaged his hands to a pulp. He could barely flex his digits.

Yes, it has been 20 days now since it happened but he can still feel the pain around his knuckles, the sting beneath his skin as he contracts and distends his muscles.

At least he'd have time to properly heal while the piano was being fixed.

A sudden memory of you helping Seokjin when he burned himself surfaced, reminding him of how careful and caring you were with your patients.

Were you okay? Were you overworking yourself? Or did you have more time now that you didn't have to juggle between shifts and him?

Fucking hell... his mind couldn't turn itself off from thinking of you.

He has never felt such strong feelings for anyone ever. Someone did come close, but now thinking about it, it was just a silly crush, more lust induced than love itself.

Sighing loudly, he took a cab, leaving the fresh air of forest rain behind.

Grabbing his phone for the first time in so long, he turned it back on to find countless missing calls and messages from his brother and the boys, besides a dozen emails.

Damn it. He had forgotten to warn Seokjin about his sudden getaway. He made sure his medication was delivered but...

Well...time to face the consequences and read all the madness going on.

{timestamp 5 days ago}

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.