Confessions

[Present time]

No contact for a week

No contact for a week. And you were clearly receiving his texts.

He missed you.

It was unsettling. He could feel his anxiety and impatience bubbling beneath his skin, the unknown bothering him deeply as your silence kept rising with each day passing.

He had no news from you. He was concerned, especially because lately you've been sharing so much, always so in tune, either in bed or through texts.

He knew not to grow attached, you didn't want a romantic relationship yet here he was, still trying to make you feel at home, eager for your smile to break through every time you'd be together. And it would.

You smiled so much. It warmed his heart to know he was the reason.

And now... nothing.

You just disappeared. He even thought to seek you at work just to make sure you still lived, but Namjoon stopped him.

You weren't together, he shouldn't demand your presence like this.

Still, something didn't sit right with him.

This was not your normal behaviour.

It was around 11pm when you came knocking. He knew right away it was you. Running to the door to finally see his muse, your expression frightened him.

It was void. He had never seen anything so terrifying in his life. You were empty. No joy, no sass, no perkiness, no life.

"You...!".

Your whisper embedded the heaviest accusatory tone.

"Milla, you okay?"

Fucking hell. Again!

"T-there you go with that stupid name! Why are you calling me that???? I hate it!"

"W-what? You hate it?". Poor Yoongi was lost and beyond concerned. You seamed to be in pain.

Emotionally so.

"I h-hate it! Why are you calling me that?? I hate every single bit of it! I hate how it sounds, the way it rolls off your tongue so easily and I hate the fact that I don't hate it at all! I hate how much I love it! Why are you giving me pet names!? I don't like how this feels..."

"How what feels?"

"You... thissss". You pointed to you both. "You confuse me... you... No!"

"You've been drinking. Where have you been?"

"Ehehe there we go... the controlling part... "

"Controlling? What? I've been worried! That's all"

"Worried... you're just like /him/...", you blur.