Serenity

At 10:45 am, Yoongi got a call from Mr. Nichols saying his beloved instrument was ready.

He missed it. Even if he wasn't playing, he missed looking at his source of happiness and know it was ever present if he needed to feel immersed in song.

The price of the renovations almost made him faint but he wouldn't have it any other way.

Restlessness, quick strides and even faster breaths accompanied him that morning.

He wanted to welcome his piano home, longed for it too but the nervousness that brewed within made the long awaited anticipation tougher; too fearful it wouldn't look the same, feel the same and too frightened any differences would distort any attached emotions and memories.

The possibility of his feelings returning in full also terrified him as if he hadn't dealt with them already.

Don't people say "out of sight, out of mind"? It should be easier right? ... What a stupid notion.

There was never a day where Min Yoongi wouldn't think about his piano or you.

After meeting CeeCee, it became clear to him your love life had scarred you deeply and you didn't know how to let go again.

He craved showing you how right you two were for each other, but that would be him forcing you to take a step you weren't quite ready for and that was selfish of him.

And love cannot be selfish. He would never be selfish with you. If he was to show you how love should be felt, he needed to take your own feelings under consideration.

He was grateful for what CeeCee did for him, for you and hoped your friendship wouldn't suffer.

He wondered if he ever crossed your mind, if you were as restless without him as he was without you.

The doorbell rang pulling Yoongi out of his day dreaming. Running to the door, he made room for the fine instrument to be let in.

His piano was brought home, finally taking its rightful place in the studio, filling up the empty space and warming his heart.

His fingers quickly ran to caress its features, to feel it once more as he appreciated every fine detail prior to pressing a key.

The room welcomed the sound like an old friend, Yoongi rapidly taking a seat and dabbling in melody.

Mr. Nichols moved to the door, listening to the beautiful lullaby as it played so effortlessly, showing him how much his client loved his craft.

While observing Min Yoongi, a quick flashback of a little boy playing in his shop a long while ago came through and he smiled in awe of how much the young boy had grew.

When the notes came to a halt, the elderly man applauded making Yoongi blush.

Shyly thanking the sweet man, he came back to the living room to tip the lads who helped bring the instrument in, before deeply bowing to Mr. Nichols for his fine job.

Giving him an envelope with the amount owed, he thanked him again with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"Mr. Min Yoongi, you continue to play beautifully"

"Thank you so much Sir, it's my passion"

"I can see and feel it. It gives me great pleasure to know how much my instrument is being loved and cherished. A piano is made to be played!"

"Yes Sir. It was difficult not having it these past weeks..."

"I asked if you wanted a replacement, boy!"