Sir. Usagi

Izuku's POV unless said otherwise:

I don't remember a time where I ever saw my mother but that was alright for me because I had the best dad in the world. He was always there for me no matter what. He was better than any hero because he was my father and he was super cool.

Dad: Izu, you ready?

Me: Mh!

Dad: Alright, then let's go.

Me: Dad, do you think they will like me?

I am currently six years old and although I don't remember much about anything when I was little, I didn't cared. The only thing that really bothered me was my own quirk. I also remember the day we went together to a quirk doctor together. 

Back then I didn't know it but dad told me not to say anything about my quirk. He called it a game and I went with it. I don't really get why he doesn't want people to know my quirk because it is as epic as his and I was super happy about it.

Dad: Why not?

Me: Because they say I am quirkless tho I am not!

Dad: I know you are not.

Me: Dad, why do I have to hide it?

Dad: Oh son... It's because people will say you are a monster.

Me: Why?

Dad: They are scared of what we can do.

Me: But why?

Dad: It's in our nature.

Me: Dad, I am not a monster. I am like every other one.

Dad: I know. 

Me: It's so stupid.

Dad: I know, I know but this is for the best. Trust me.

Me: Okay...

It was really simple. Even though I hated not being able to use my quirk or show it to anyone, I knew and felt that my father only wanted the best. Needless to say I didn't wanted to be called a monster too.

Dad: Do you have everything you need with you?

Me: Mh! You put everything in my bag.

Dad: You sure about it?

Me: Yeah! 

Today was the very first day of school and it was just a short day, that was at least what they told us. The only thing was that my father told me had to go to work so Toga would come over and get me from school. She was really fun to be with since she was crazy. As crazy as she was tho, she was also kind and cute!

Me: Will Toga come to pick me up later?

Dad: That would be the case if not for her to play with too much paint.

Me: Red Paint?

Dad: Yeah, she over did it with red paint and it is quite a heavy smell too.

I knew who my father was since he never hid it from me as well as the LOV members so when he uses the term paint he usually refers to blood. It was something that I used to say instead of blood since I hated to see it. So it kinda got stuck on me and now my father uses this term everytime.

Me: Then who will pick me up?

Dad: I send Tomura to do it.

Me: Shiggy!

Dad: Yes. He will come and pick you up as well as stay with you until I get back. 

Me: Okay. Dad, what are you doing this time.

Dad: Just punishing some very very bad birds.

Me: Hihihihi

Now that my dad was huffing and puffing, he also used his arms as to imitate a bird flying. He was funny and the best dad one can have really. Altough he was All for One, he always told me about villains and heroes and his job as a story. It didn't take me long to actually find out that the stories he was telling me for a nighttime story were actually true. I mean I would watch the news and listen to the radio as well. 

Dad: Okay, now let's go.... Wait! Did you bring the bunny with you?

Me: Ah Sir. Usagi! I totally forgot about him.

Dad: Go get him.

Sir. Usagi was a plush rabbit I had. It was the last keepsake from my mother and not onlyt that but it was the very first thing she got for me while she was pregnant. Dad told me it was the first toy my mother got for me and also carried everywhere with her. To be honest I did the same thing, not even carrying what people would thing about me.

So the moment my dad told me to get him, I ran to my room and took the rabbit from my bed just to get back and carry it my arms.

Dad: Should I put him inside?

Me: No.

Dad: Okay.

As I said, I didn't cared about peoples oppinion on me about this bunny. It was the last thing I got from my mother and it was the only thing I had besides pictures of a loving couple.

Me: Now we can go.

Just like that we both were off to my very first school day and a start in a brand new chapter of my life.