Field trip

It's been only about 2 weeks but today the school had a field trip to the zoo and out parents were allowed to go with us for escord. To be honest, we needed only 2 people going with us and since there were 2 classes joined together it was 4 people. With in these people, both of Toshi's parents where there and there were two other people for my class as well. The LOV wanted to come but my dad told them to just go after us incognito since he knew that they would for sure react and hurt them if something would happen to me which would be bad for me and them.

Toshi: Izu, look at the lions!

Me and Toshi were together the whole time and we had soo much fun too.

Me: Look at this tiger!

There was a cage with Lions, tigers and panthers all together but the moment I cried out about the tiger which was beautiful it came over to us. It was close by anyways but I found it a bit funny that it came over to me and just lied down against the cage and we could feel and pet the fur which was standing out of the cage.

Mic: Toshi, no!

Too late for that as I was already petting the tiger and booped it too.

Me: Hahaha, soo cute.

Mic: Oh my god little listener, don't do this again.

Me: Why? It seems tame?

Eraserhead: *sigh* It looks like it but can still hurt you.

Me: Okay. 

Toshi: But the fur is soo soft behind the ears.

Me: Mh.

Teacher: We are continuing our tour kids!

Me: Bye bye tiger.

This was how we started to look at a couple of animals and the moment we found something funny me and Toshi would laugh and imitade the animal. It was soo much fun together all in all until we had to be seperated by classes again just because there was a reptile house where there isn't enough space for all of us.

Hitoshi's class was the first one to enter, then mine but once I was in there, I looked around to see snakes and crocodiles and lizards but the worst thing was when I got to close to one of the terarium, Bakugo used his quirk to break the glass and then pushed me inside.

Me: Ahh!

Bakugo: Serves you right Deku!

Me: I am not a deku and you are a murderer!

Bakugo: You are a waste of space idiot! No one needs you around.

Little did I know in what terarium I fell into until I stood up from the water and felt something behind me.

Me: AHHH!

CROCODILE!

Fear was all I could think at this moment and my quirk activated and got a bit out of controll since the next thing I know was the animal backing away from me. I was still there looking at it in fear and was over reacting. Breathing was becoming heavier as I was standing there not knowing what I was feeling around my legs. Something was there and it started to climb up my leg. 

Would I move tho?

No.

I knew it better and how could I even move at all.

I was scared and tears were falling down my cheek.

This was not something I wanted to experience.

I didn't know what to do so I closed my eyes and hoped for the better.

Help please!

I don't wanna die!

I don't wanna be here!

Please!

Someone!

Dad!

Get me out of here!

DAD!

MOM!

A splash could be heard behind me and I eflt myself getting picked up and carried away. I was crying and shaking, freaking out. There was no way I would realize who just had me in their arms. 

Eraserhead: Get me some towels!

I was placed on a bench which was outside of the reptile house and int he sun. I was completly drenched since I fell into the water but that was it. My bag and the bunny in my bag where on my back. 

Toshi: Dad, his bunny!

Eraserhead: *sigh* you know where it is?

Toshi: In his backpack.

Eraserhead: Kay.

Nothing could really snap me out of it until I saw my bunny in front of my face which I immediately took from the heroes hand. It was only after I hugged it and burried the side of my face into it since it was quite a big plushy, that I calmed down a bit and finally looked at the hero.

Eraserhead: Are you okay?

Mic: Here, a towel! You must be freezing!

Toshi: What happened in there?

Me: ... Toshi...

Toshi: Mh! I am here Izu.

Me: I am sorry for worrying you all.

Mic: Mh-mh, this is nothing. Now can you tell us what happened?

Me: Bakugo pushed me in.

Toshi: I knew that damn Pomeranian is trouble.

Mic: Where do you think you are going.

Toshi: Teach him a lesson!

Mic: Oh, no. You are not doing this.

Toshi: But papa! Look what he did!

Mic: Leave this to us Toshi and stay with him.

This was how Eraserhead as well as Mic went to the teacher. I didn't know what was going on but I saw Toga running over to me while Eraserhead was away and she was right behind Toshi.

Toga: Izu-baby! My poor Baby!

Me: Toga!

Toshi: Who is this?

Me: My big sis Toga.

Toshi: I though you don't have siblings.

Toga: We are not blood related. His father just takes care of us. Can you tell the others that I am tkaing him home?

Toshi: No. You are not his father!

Me: Toshi, it's fine. I know her.

Toshi: You sure! It's dangerous to go with strangers.

Me: Mh. She is no stranger.

Toshi: Alright. I'll tell my father that your family's friend picked you up... 

Me: Thanks.

Toshi: Izu, wait! Here!

Me: What is this?

Toshi: My fathers hero card. Contact me when you get home. I want to make sure you are okay.

Me: mh. Thanks Toshi.

Just like that I walked away with Toga but the thing was the moment we were out of the publics eyes Kurogiri teleported us back to their base where they all started to check me up again. Of course when I got home, I used my fathers phone and texted Toshi saying this was my dads number and I was fine.

He replied with a let's meet up since it was the weekend and he wanted to play.

This was how I got myself a play date with Toshi.