A hero duo for the future!

AfO's POV:

The moment Izuku was out of the room, I told the LOV what they had to do. It was quite simple. All it took was actually two words: Killing spree. It was that for Toga and it was a burning hell for Dabi as for Shigaraki, that man could have his fun with the new nomu.

So the next day when Izuku woke up and actually had some time after school, we immediately drove to the birds nest and they all watched us in fear as I walked down the hallways towards the one and only bird that I hated soo much.

Me: You dared to take my son away from me, Chisaki.

Chiskai: You dared to attack us.

Me: You are stepping out of your line.

Chisaki: What do you want to do?

Me: Where is the newcomer with the light teleportation quirk?

Chisaki: None of your busness.

Me: Oh it is. You took my son away from, threatening him and then think I would not come here ask for compensations.

Chisaki: You want him?

Me: Yes. You will get him as a person but I will take his quirk.

Chiaski: Bring him over!

Once we are done here, the LOV will tkae this over. I can only wait till this is done. How dared they to even question me and go at me. Oh they will pay for this dearly. That was not something one could simply know but everyone knowing me, meaning the LOV, knew that when it came to my son, I would do everything to protect him.

Izuku's POV:

That was all the man with the bird mask said before a man came in. It was someone I didn't see before but it was enough to know that. However the way my dad was acting was different too. He didn't let anyone play with him and I knew my father too well to know that even if these people would attack us, he would win the fight. 

My dad was the best, the strongest and a great person after all.

Once the man came in, my dad told me to get to the man and take his quirk. The obedient kid, I was, I did exactly that. After this was over, my dad and I left these people alone.

Me: Dad?

Dad: Yes?

Me: Who are they?

Dad: Bad birds.

Me: Why are they so bad?

Dad: They deal with people and money.

Me: People?

Dad: Yes. 

Me: Oh.

Dad: They are ver very bad people but you don't have to worry about them anymore.

Me: Okay.

Dad: Don't worry son, they won't hurt you ever again.

That was all he said before we would go home and he would help me with the homework a bit since there was this one subject I wasn't soo good at.

The  next day I heard something about the Shisaki clan, a mafia, that was found by the heros. All of them were nearly dead and those who survived couldn't talk at all. It was the topic that was the talk under us kids. We were all discussing who could be the culptris and everyone said that All Might was there and it must have been an epic fight.

Whatever it was, I didn't had to know about it. 

Toshi: Izu, are you really okay now?

Me: Mh.

Toshi: You sure?

Me: Yes, why?

Toshi: I am just a bit worried since you had to fight them instead of me.

Me: But you were thrown against a wall.

Toshi: I got healed by RG.

Me: Rg, who's that.

Toshi: Recovery Girl. A friend of my fathers.

Me: Oh sounds cool.

Toshi: Right! She is a healer and she healed me with a kiss.

Me: Soo cool.

Toshi: Mh!

Me: Do you want be a hero like your dads?

Toshi: Yeah what about you?

Me: I don't think soo. 

Toshi: Why not? You would be a great hero.

Me: If I would be a hero then I would need to fight my father. I don't want that.

Toshi: I can see that. Then what do you want to be?

Me: I wanted to be an analyst. Quriks are soo cool and I just want to help heroes out.

Toshi: Let's be a team then! I will be the hero doing the work and you will be my informant.

Me: Mh! Sound cool.

Toshi: Yeah let's be a dream team!

Me and Hitoshi promised this to ourselves. I knew this would be a great thing and I was honestly excited for the future. Oh how I couldn't wait till we were big and actually working together. That would be the best job I could ever wish to have!