Who dares to be foolish!?

Me: Dabs!

I looked to the side the moment I head my name being screamed and I knew that this was Dabi who just came in. He had a face mask on so people wouldn't recognize him as well as a hoody on. This was how he was. 

Eraserhead: You the kids brother?

Dabs: Yes.

He came in with huge stepps and hurried over to me while Eraserhead gave him some space. It was like this that Dabi picked me up and put the school bag I had on his own back. I had my bunny with me and it just hurt. My whole side hurt soo much that I started to burry my face into his sholder and started to cry silently.

Dabi: Shss, it's fine. I got you know bunny.

Hitoshi: ....

Dabi: What happened?

Eraserhead: Toshi, tell them what you told me.

Hitoshi: He and that Pomeranian in his class faught and the teacher dragged him away.

Dabi: Did the Pomeranian get any trouble?

Hitoshi: No.

Dabi: Thanks for telling me. I'll bring him home for now.

Hitoshi: Izu, get well soon and see you tomorrow!

Me: *sniff* see ya Toshi.

Just like that Dabi brought me out of there. I hated it. I still felt as if I was caged in and I couldn't stop but tremble sightly as I was holding my bunny and Dabi for dear life.

Dabi: It's fine. I am here for you now.

Me: *sniff*

Dabi: Can you tell me what happened?

Me: *sniff* 

I just shock my head. I didn't wanted to talk about it. It felt surreal for now and I knew the moment I would talk about it, it would get real and I didn't wanted it.

Dabi: It's fine bunny. 

Not even looking where we were going, I found myself in a park. He just sat me down at a bench and got us some ice cream and we waited there for I don't know how long but the important thing was that Toga came in and Shiggy as well as Kurogiri. They all came while we were there.

Toga: Oh nooo! My poor baby! What happened to you?!

Toga immediately came to me and looked at my face. Kurogiri was next and it was him who also looked at my arms which had some scratch marks thanks to our fight earlier.

Toga: WHO DID THIS?!

Shiggy: Do they wanns die?

Toga: I agree. Let me show them what pain is! How can they harm our little bunny.

Dabi: This is not why I called you all here.

Kurogiri: Izu, does it hurt anywhere?

I shock my head still crying a bit but also focused on the ice cream I had. What should I say, I always had a sweet tooth and they all knew it. However I was laying to say it didn't hurt at all because my side hurt a lot and I just didn't wanted to worry them at all. 

Not while I knew that they were not joking right now.

Toga: Are you sure baby?!

Shiggy: Titan, who did this to you?

Me: It's *sniff* It's *sniff* It's fine.

Toga: How can you say something like this?! This isn't fine!

Kurogiri: Toga, stop it.

Toga: But!

Kurogiri: Let him be. Let's continue this at home. 

Once I was done with the Ice, I was picked up by Kurogiri this time and he teleported us all home where they let me be in my room. I really didn't wanted to move at all since my side hurt a lot and so I went straight to my bed and laid down there. It was only then that exhaustion and everything else hit my small body and I fell asleep.

AfO's POV:

I got a message from Kurogiri telling me that something was wrong with my son and so I looked at the bird who were in front of my feets on the ground.

Me: You are all lucky, I have to leave now. Repeat this mistake and I will asure you that I will not be lenient anymore.

They were trembeling in fear and I left them be since I really had more important things to do. The only thing that got me to fear and be anxcious was the note I got from Kurogiri stating that my son was injured and not only that but he was crying and well asleep in his room crying to himself. I suspected there to be more than this. So I hurried home to find the whole League of villains to be there.

Me: Where is he?

Toga: Baby is in his room.

Me: Sleeping?

Kurogiri: Yes.

 I went there without a second thought and found him in a fetus position hugging the bunny. From experience this wasn't something good and this was why I carefully looked at my son until I found something. There where his shirt was a bit lifted on his side, I could see his skin and it was bruised, purple and blue. 

Who did this to you!

WHO in their right mind would do this!

WHO DARES TO DO THIS TO MY SON!

All I felt right now was rage and so I sat down on the floor and put my hand on his head. I had a quirk which could let me see what happened whenever I touched ones head. He was soo small and frail but he was my son and something like this happened while I was away. I couldn't stand it at all.

A kid?!

A damn Kid had the guts to punch you and did this to you!

And that cage!

I will burn the school down!

Oh I will get my revenge on them!

How dare they do this to you!

Once I was done seeing what happened to him, I petted his head as well as started to change his cloths to his pj and apply some medicin on the wound. It was only after that, that I returned back to the LOV.

Me: I have a mission for you all.

Lov: YES!

Me: Get the teacher and pay her back the favor we owe her and the principal.

Oh they will learn to get to know us!

We are more than villains after all!

No one dares to touch my son!

He is my precious treasure, my heart.