Bakugo! Dandelion! Pomeranian! Terrorist!

I don't know when my dad came back but I found him waking me up in the morning and we talked about the thing that happened. He told me and I cite : "If this ever happens again, make sure to get the name and tell it to Toga and the others. They will take care of it discretly."

Well to be honest, I thought that was a bit too much but oh well. It was the second day and I had my bunny with me once again. My dad brought me to school and I started to walk of until he screamed my name.

Dad: Izu!

I looked back at him and he held up something, it looked like a lunch box and so I ran back to my father side.

Dad: You nearly forgot your food son.

Me: Sorry and thanks dad.

Dad: Don't worry, there is enough for you and your friend inside. Share it.

Me: Mh will do!

I hugged my father as I knew that he was about to go back to his job since he said that he wasn't done yet. Still I wished for him to return to my side as he was everything I had and so I hugged him with all the might I could.

Dad: Now off you go, or you will be late my son.

Me: Will you pick me up later?

Dad: I can't. I am sorry. Dabi will be here this time. I promise, I'll pick you up tomorrow and spend more time with you.

Me: It's okay dad.

Dad: No. I should be with you more and I will make sure to get my job done quickly. Now go and remember you are a Shigaraki and a Midoriya! We don't take bullying lightly.

Me: Mh! 

Dad: Show him your teeth my little tiger.

That was all he said while I ran into the school since the classes where about to start. Honestly the classes were really borring and simple but the moment the break started I had that Dandelion come over to me. I didn't thought much so I waited but he punched me and I fell odd my chair. 

He wasn't alone and they as a group of 3 started ganging up on me, kicking me and hitting me with their quirks while I was on the ground covering.

Me: Stop it!

Bakugo: Useless Idiot! This is what you get for yesterday.

Me: STOP!

Again they didn't stop but continued and I decided to return what they did to me, so I grabbed Bakugo's leg and bit him. It was the only the thing I could do right now but it was enough to make him scream and that was when I let go and we both started to go at each others throat.

Yes, I was small but I could deal a solid punch as well. 

We continued to fight until the teacher had to grab us and forced us together. Not only that but I was dragged out of the classroom by the teacher while Bakugo was still inside. On my way out, I saw Hitoshi and smiled to him.

Hitoshi: ... Izu....

Me: I am fine....

I really wanted to be fine but this was far from the right thing right now. All in all, I was dragged to the principals office where he started screaming at me for being such a bother and stupid and dense too. After that I was put in detention and more than that, I was actually put in a cage in the basement of the school. This was where I spend the rest of the school day crying to myself.

This is stupid!

Why can't they see?

I am just like them!

It was all Bakugo's fault!

He hit me first!

The side of my waist as well as my cheeck still hurt. I felt lonely and only after the school time was over, they brought me back to the class where I just collected my things and started to look for my bunny. It wasn't there anymore.

Me: No... Nono no no no no

I flipped my table and everything I had in my back to look for my bunny as tears started to fall down from my cheeck.

Sir. Usagi!

Where are you!

The bell already rang and everyone was already out of the classroom but me. My bunny was everything to me and I had to find it. So I searched my table, my bag, the class but nothing. It wasn't there at all.

Hitoshi: Here.

It was only after I slumbed down on my chair and put my head down on the table to cry it out that I heard Hitoshi's voice and he had my bunny in his hand. He wasn't alone tho. There was a man that looked like a hobo with him. 

Me: Sir. Usagi. Thanks Toshi! Where did-

Hitoshi: I saw how you have it everywhere so I thought it might be something important to you and just took it after they took you.

Man: Let me check up your lip.

The man crouched in front of me and looked at me with a gentle gaze. It was only now that I realized who this was. Red eyes, a scarf that looks metalic as well as black long hair and the black things he had on. This must have been Eraserhead.

Dabi: IZUKU!