The truth behind the attack

The next whole week I was at home and Toshi came over with his dad from time to time so we could hang up. It really was nice to be with him. My fever camse quickly and lasted a whole day but my dad being my dad he was actually there for me and spent all the time with me. Not only that but he made sure that I was fine. 

It was only now that he actually had me and the LOV all together. That alone was something that was usual but not like this around a table.

Dad: Izu, please tell me who kidnapped you.

Me: Some birds.

Dad: Birds are you sure?

Me: Yes. There was one with a black coat and fluffy white fur. He had this bird mask on.

Dad: That's enough Izu.

Toga: Can't believe they would dare and take our baby!

Dabi: I'll burn their hideout.

Shiggy: Let me in on this.

Dad: No. 

LOV: NO!?

Me: Dad?

Dad: Yes, Izu?

Me: What will you do with these bad birds?

Dad: I won't do a thing but the heroes will.

Kurogiri: Oh that will be their end.

Dad: Yes and we are quite busy anyways.

That was true. I knew from the moment on where me and Hitoshi were dropped to I don't know where that there were too many people around. The only thing I was concerned was that they saw me use my quirk.

Me: Dad, I used my quirk.

Dad: I know my son.

Me: Won't they tell the police about that? Will I get in trouble?

Toga: Why would you baby?

Me: Well, quirk use is forbidden.

Dabi: Don't worry Izu. You are offically quirkless on paper.

Me: But, but, they know about dad and me!

Shigaraki: Hate to be the one but he has a point now.

Dad: I know. This is why I have called you all over.

Kurogiri: You want to tell us something in his presence?

Dad: Yes. It is something he has to know as well.

Toga: Ahm, I don't think all the paint will be good for him not that I am complaining.

Dabi: I agree.

Dad: *sigh* Will you let me talk or do I have to throw you out and put a weeks ban for this appartment on you.

Toga: NOOOOOOoooo you can't forbid me from seeing my baby Izu!

Dabi: Don't! He is our cinnamon roll.

Dad: Then zipp it.

We all were looking at my dad hoping for him to tell us what was going on or what he wanted to say. Honestly this could be something rather ridiculous or something very very serious. From what I knew, my father is such a guy. He would love sometimes to involve me in these meetings just to have a bit of fun and mess with the LOV. I knew that but I never actually stopped him from doing it because he would always smile and laugh soo much while he would do that.

Dad: I want to bring him with us before we start cleaning up.

Shigaraki: Why the fuck would you do that?

Dad: He needs a quirk to protect himself and I knew this is early and will strain your body Izu but there is one guy which I want you to take his quirk.

Me: Mh?

Dabi: Wait! Who?

Toga: That speedy?!

Me: I actually took the speed quirk...

Dad: I know and good work son. This is why I will ask you to take another one. Do not use them unless it is an emergency! Your body is still weak as you are still young. Understand that.

Me: Mh!

Shiggy: Who you thinking at?

Dad: Teleportation.

Kurogiri: What a nice quirk.

Dad: There is this new bird baby in their nest. He has the ability to create a portal connecting two points together through a light ring.

Me: Sounds awesome.

Dad: That's why I want you to have it.

Me: But what about the guy then?

Dad: Don't worry. Where he will come, there is no need for a quirk in his entire life. 

Me: Okay.

That was actually all I said before my dad told me to get to sleep since it was already pretty late and I was just jawning the whole time. It was Dabi who came with me and put me in my bed and gave me my buddy before telling me a small story as I would fall asleep.

There was nothing that my dad wouldn't do for me. Same goes the other way around of course too.