A well kept secret

Aizawa's POV:

SHIT!

Where are they!

How could I be careless and not watch over them.

We are a hero and a villain.

Of course our enemies will go after our kids.

Questions is... mine or his or Zashis?

While I was thinking about this, me and AfO split up to cover a bigger range of the park quicker. It was just logical for us to be doing this so we went with that. Still the idea of our kids just going missing drove us crazy and it was by that, that I could see how much this man actually carried for his son.

It was the same for us, me and Zashi. We loved Hitoshi soo much and we wouldn't know what to do if anything would happen to the boy.

Me: HITOSHI! IZUKU!

I screamed their names in hope for them to actually scream back even if it was faint. There was nothing as an answere and I continued to run around the park which was a bit bigger than it was good for this situation. It was it's own play ground but after that it was literally just a walking ground with nature all around it.

Me: HITOSHI! IZUKU!

Hitoshi: DAD!

It was faint but all of the sudden I heard my son's scream. 

HITOSHI!

Thank god you are okay!

Now I have to get to them fast!

Hitoshi: DAD! HERE! DAD!

The screams were getting louder as I ran into the direction I heard the scream and there was nothing that could stop me. Panik was all written over my face breaking my poker face. I cared for Hitoshi and just the feeling of losing this child made my heart drop to the ground for minutes until I heard his voice.

This was why I ran with all my might and hurried soo badly to the children that even I as a hero went out of breath and felt the pain in my side.

Me: HITOSHI!

Hitoshi: *sob* Dad!

The moment I saw him, I saw him sitting there right next Izuku who was laying on the ground. I was somewhat relieved to see my child out of danger and not dead but seeing AfO's son like this freaked me out. That man was dangerous and I saw how much he cared for his kid too. I couldn't imagine what that man would do if his child would die.

Me: Hitoshi, are you okay?

Hitoshi: He *sob* protected me *sob*

I hugged my kid but I knew I had to check on Izuku who helped my own son. So atfer I gave Hitoshi a reausing hug, I picked up Izuku and checked his pulse. It seemed fine but this kid was defintelly burning up.

Me: What happened.

Hitoshi: *sob* He saved me *sob* He got us out *sob*

Me: Shh. It's okay. Let's go get his father.

Hotishi: *sob* Will he be dad? *sob*

Me: Yes.

Now with a kid in my hand and Hitoshi holding on to my scarf, we got back to the place where me and his dad, AfO split up. He already was back but he looked devasted. The moment the man saw me and his son, I heard him scream his sons name and run to my side.

AfO: Izuku....

Carefully and slowly I gave him his son back and he hugged his son tightly as well as checked his pulse and made sure he was alright. I would have done the same but the way he got back to the park bench table, I could tell that he was hurried to get back home.

Me: Come over and I can call Recovery Girl to check up on him.

AfO: No. This isn't something she can help with.

Me: He has a high fever. The kid could die.

AfO: NO!

Hitoshi: Dad *sniff* 

Me: Your son is in danger.

AfO: He is not. I know what he has.

Me: Don't be foolish he cou-

AfO: It's a drawback! It's his drawback.

Me: I thought he is quirkless.

AfO: Between us and if this leaks I will go after your family. I will do anything to protect him. 

Me: I understand.

AfO: Tell me did he use it?

Hitoshi: He has a quirk *sob* a villainous one *sob* he just *sob* he saved me with *sob* with it.

AfO: I see. He isn't yet ready to use it. His body can't handle it.

Me: I see. Our house is close by if this helps.

AfO: It's fine and he has the same quirk I do. People are not ready for this and it can't be detected. I hope you will keep this a secret if not, be prepared for the consquences.

This man in front of me meant every single word he said. I felt it. The hair on the back of my neck was standing upwards. I hated to admit it but I was scared of what this man could do. He wanted to protect his child and I knew that feeling very well. 

Me: I won't. Call me if you need help.

AfO: Thank you.

Hotshi: *sniff* Dad... Izu... *sniff* will he be *snif* be alright?

AfO: He will. He just needs some time to recover.

Hitoshi: *sniff* Can I *sniff* Can I visit?

AfO: Sure. You guys have our number. Call me if anything happens to your son as well Eraserhead.

Me: I understand.

Just like that I watched him leave the park in a hurry and I knew this was a new type of friendship that was definitelly needed because of our kids being friends together.

Me: *sigh* Let's get home as well.

Now it was my turn to pick up Hitoshi and get our stuff before walking back home. Oh how was I about to explain this to Zashi... this was insane anyways. Who would even believe me if I would say the number 1 villain has a son and he would even break, bend and destroy the world for him. No one would believe me anyways and it would be for the better if the heroes wouldn't find out about him or they would try and use him and that was something I wouldn't want to see.

Me: What happened today stays in our Yamazawa household. Okay Toshi.

Toshi: *sniff* Mh.