Chapter VII

The next morning, when he woke up, Kazuha received a text from Scaramouche :

Scaramouche

{Hey, wanna hangout in Liyue Harbor today ?}

Kazuha was at first a little surprised by the text. First, it was very polite compared to most of the other ones he had received from him, and second, Scaramouche wanted to hangout with him ? Was he really talking to Scaramouche and not somebody else ?

Kazuha

{Uh, okay, but why ?}

Scaramouche

{...

Fake friendship, did you already forget about it you dumbass ?}

Oh. Well, Kazuha was now sure he was talking to the idol.

Kazuha

{Okay, sorry...

Well, sure but why in Liyue Harbor ?}

Scaramouche

{You don't stop asking questions, that's annoying.

...

That's because people will be less likely to recognize us.}

Kazuha

{Well, isn't that the goal ?}

Scaramouche

{...

Some people will still definitely recognize us, but I don't want this to be a thousand people, you see ?}

Kazuha

{ Yeah, yeah, okay...}

Scaramouche

{Anyways, let's meet in two hours at the studio. Then we'll take a car of mine to go to Liyue Harbor.}

Kazuha

{'Kay, see you}

Kazuha sighed. Scaramouche still managed to be really annoying sometimes. But at the same time, the young man was amused by the idol acting like a tsundere. He found him... Cute ?

Kazuha shook his head. He didn't need to begin to appreciate that boy, and even less feel weird things about him. This could only go wrong. But it was true he enjoyed being with him...

"- Rhaa !"

Kazuha buried his face in his pillow as he wanted to hit himself.

"- Stop. Thinking. About. It, Kazuha !" he told himself.

"Great, I'm becoming crazy talking to myself now..."

After that little internal crisis, Kazuha decided to get up and prepare a little.

He put on some ripped blue jeans with a purple hoodie, then some earrings, some bracelets, rings and a necklace, and put on some black eyeliner as makeup. Finally, he tied his hair in a high ponytail, to change from the usual and make him less likely to be recognized.