🔞Bonus Chapter II 🔞

Hello there ! It's been quite a long time on this book and I'm sorry about it ^^' I hope you're doing well !

Anyways, I'm offering you this bonus chapter, to apologize both for the delay and the pretty angsty chapter that destroyed quite a lot of you ^^'

⚠️I am putting here a big warning ⚠️ : this chapter is quite completely smut and it's quite steamy, so be careful and read at your own discretion ! Though I really hope you will like it since it's the first time I'm writing smut this explicit ^^

Enjoy !

°°°°°°°°°°

"- Scara ? I'm home !"

Kazuha had been working until late this night, and it was already midnight when he came back home. Despite working hard, the only thing he had thought about during the whole day was coming back home where the love of his life was waiting for him.

"- Scara...?"

A little worried about his boyfriend not answering, Kazuha got a little further in the living room, wondering where Scaramouche was. While doing so, an almost empty bottle of expensive French wine standing on a table caught his eye.

"- I'm here..." Kazuha finally heard a voice coming from the bedroom. He almost ran there.

Once in the bedroom, he met to his greatest pleasure with a beautiful scenery. Scaramouche was laying on the bed, a glass of wine in his hand, his body only covered by boxers and an opened white shirt showing his delicately muscular torso.

Kazuha's first reaction was to feel his cheeks redden, while trying to repress his desire for the man in front of him. But then he frowned a little.

"- Have you been drinking ? Why did you do that ? You know you don't handle alcohol..."

Scaramouche got up, still holding his glass and walked to Kazuha. He was so close to the younger man that Kazuha could feel his hot breath on his skin. Scaramouche smirked.

"- You have no right to say that, Mr Businessman. I've been waiting for you for so long that only alcohol made me able to wait for your pretty face to show up.  But now you're here... How convenient~ Want some ?"

Scaramouche held out his half-full glass to Kazuha. Dazed by the half-naked beautiful man in front of him, the white-haired man didn't think and emptied the glass in one go. Because he hadn't eaten anything in hours, the alcohol made his head spin for a little while.

"- I missed you too Scara... You can't imagine how painful it was to spend a day without you, surrounded by people who don't strike my interest even half as you do...

- Oh really~ ? How much do I strike your interest then~ ?"

Kazuha got even closer to Scaramouche to be able to grab his thin waist and began to kiss different spots in his neck. With the time, he knew what spot to go for to get the best reaction off of Scaramouche. And this time was not an exception. The dark-haired man couldn't help but let out a loud moan as Kazuha sucked on a specific spot situated right between his neck and his collar bone.

"- That much." whispered Kazuha in Scaramouche's ear, letting on purpose his warm breath tickle him.

In between two moans as Kazuha wouldn't let him enough time to regain his composure, Scaramouche managed to breath out :

"- Do we have anything of importance to attend tomorrow ?

- Not that I know of", answered Kazuha as he tried to remove Scaramouche's shirt.

"- Great."

Scaramouche took advantage of Kazuha's surprise to his words to grab him by the waist and drag him onto the bed, straddling him.