Bonus Chapter I

Hello everyone ! I've disappeared for some time, but I'm back with a pretty long bonus chapter !

It was at first to celebrate 20k reads on this book, but I took so much time writing it that we're already almost at 30k ^^'

So, really, thank you so much for this, I love you all, and reading your comments make my day every time <3

Before you read this, I have to warn you that this chapter is mainly pretty heavy angst, so please don't send death threats, if you're reading this, you know you're gonna suffer a little bit ^^ I still hope you'll enjoy it though !

See you at the end for more notes ! Enjoy <3

°°°°°°°°°°°

"- Kazuuu ! We're late again and what a surprise ! it's because of you !

- Sorry, sorry, I'm coming right now !

- Yeah of course..."

The light-haired man came out of the bathroom to find a pouty Scaramouche in front of him.

"- Kazu, you know, it's been almost six months I know you, and not once have I been able to get anywhere early with you !

- ...I know, and I try to work on it, but it's hard !"

Scaramouche's gaze softened. He pulled his boyfriend into a hug.

"- I know it's not your fault Kazu, but I would really appreciate if you could make an effort...

- I promise I'll try ! I'm sorry, I know I'm really lucky to have you by my side and I should make more efforts for you !

- Kazu... I love you anyways, you know that ? As long as you never leave me, I will feel happier than ever.

- I love you so much Scara... You remember you promised me to never leave me either, right ?

- Of course I do !

- Then I'll be happy forever too..."

Kazuha got closer to his boyfriend to leave a soft kiss on his smiling lips. He then grabbed his hand.

"- So, let's go ?

- Yeah..." answered Scaramouche, smiling too.

°°°

The two men got in their limousine that led them to the party they were invited to. It was one of these party where there would be a lot of important people. Well, Scaramouche thought there were only hypocrites, but it was still true it was a way to get to sign important contracts with big companies.

They arrived at the party, greeting the fans in front of the building who were as always going crazy seeing them together. The two men got used to it but still tried to act a little bit more distant in public because if they didn't they would be the only subject talked about on the medias.

Once in the building, the idol and the model waved at everyone and they just had time to grab a drink before getting almost immediately surrounded by multiple people.

"- Mr Scaramouche ! I listened to your new album and it's really good ! Would you like to do a collaboration with me ?

- Mr Kaedehara ! My business is going well and is very promising, would you be interested in buying my company ?

- Mr Kaedehara ! Our magazine would love to have some pictures of you in it's pages ! And pictures of Mr Scaramouche of course ! Could we fix a date for the photoshoot ?"

As usual, too many people wanted to talk to them at the same time, so the two men couldn't even communicate with each other.

The party carried on as Kazuha and Scaramouche couldn't get rid of all these people.