Chapter XVII

The two young men spent the rest of the night together.

They talked, they laughed, they cried, they bickered and made up, they hugged...

They ended up falling asleep on the giant bed, exhausted but satisfied.

°°°

When Kazuha woke up, it was already noon. He yawned and stretched a little. It had been a long time since he got a good night of sleep, and for once he felt well-rested.

Kazuha grabbed his phone and looked at the time. They indeed slept for a bit. He also had texts from Yae, but he would check them later.

He heard the sheets moving and looked down. Scaramouche was slowly waking up. He whined.

"- Kazuuuu... Where am I again...?"

Kazuha chuckled. He liked the nickname but decided to not tease him about it yet. He had something more important to do.

He couldn't help but snap a picture of the half-woken idol, with a part of his own face on it too.

"- Do you mind if I post this ?

- Go ahead..."

Kazuha chuckled and nodded. He immediately edited the picture and posted it on his Instagram account, with a heart emoji as caption. The immediate flow of notifications finished waking Scaramouche up who widened his eyes. Kazuha flinched. Maybe he shouldn't have done that, after all, he didn't really get Scaramouche's full consent.

"- Aaaah, wait ! You just didn't do that ?!

- Oh, I-I'm sorr-

- People will see me without makeup on ! My carrier is ruined !"

It was Kazuha's turn to widen his eyes, before laughing frankly. So that was what he was worried about !

"- Haha, why do you worry about that ? The only thing they will realize is that your beauty is completely natural !

- ...Do you really think so ?

- Of course ! Don't you believe me ?"

Kazuha trapped the older in a big hug, still laughing. Scaramouche was slightly blushing as he enjoyed the warmth of Kazuha's embrace.

"- Of course, I'll always believe you..." he mumbled.

- Hmm ?

- Nothing."

Kazuha shrugged and got up to try and make some food. He began to search for ingredients to make some pancakes while Scaramouche was taking his time.

"- So," began Kazuha, "you don't mind me officializing our relationship ?

- I wouldn't, "answered Scaramouche, "if I knew what we are officially.

- Oh, you're right ! Scara, would you be my boyfriend ?"

Kazuha smiled at him, taking his eyes off the pancake he was cooking. Scaramouche blushed and rolled his eyes, but he got closer.

"- Really, no notion of romanticism... but yes, Kazu, I want to be your boyfriend."

Kazuha chuckled.

"- Hehe, so I really have a new nickname ? I like it !

- ...Shut up..."

The idol buried his face into Kazuha's chest, since he was smaller than him despite being older. Kazuha laughed again and kissed his new boyfriend's forehead.

"- So adorable !"

Scaramouche got out of Kazuha's chest, showing his blushing face, and this time it was his turn to kiss him, but on the lips.