Epilogue

"-  Kazu ! Kazu, we're gonna be late !

- Hmm... What ?

- We have a very important meeting about Higanbana today, remember ? Hurry up !"

Kazuha opened his eyes slowly. He was lying in the giant bed he shared with Scaramouche, completely entangled in the sheets. In front of him, Scaramouche was holding a toothbrush in his mouth and putting on a hoodie at the same time. Seeing him struggling, Kazuha chuckled.

"- You're very cute, Scara."

His boyfriend blushed, but sighed at the same time.

"- Thank you very much Kazu, but this is not how you're going to gain more time. We're supposed to be at this meeting in half an hour and it's pretty far from here !

- Oh, really ?

- Why do I feel like you don't care at all...

- I guess I just need motivation..."

Scaramouche finally managed to put his hoodie on and looked at Kazuha. He knew what that those pleading eyes meant.

"- ...You'll get a kiss when you're ready, but right now I'm brushing my teeth...

- Oh, right."

This motivated Kazuha enough for him to wake up. He walked directly into the bathroom to take a shower.

Once under the warm water, the young man began to think about his life. He had only been dating Scaramouche for two weeks, but it felt like they had been together forever. A lot had changed during that short period of time too. The Higanbana clan had been forced to stop its murdering activities, and with the help of Yae and Ei, it had the project of becoming a bodyguard agency that Scaramouche would lead, adding to his job as an idol, and the Kaedehara clan was financially supervising the project (it would own the new agency).

So now, Yae was still leading the model agency Kazuha was in and Ei was still leading the idol agency Scaramouche was, but the two women also offered to co-lead the new bodyguard agency with Scaramouche and Kazuha. And today, they had an interview about this bodyguard agency and also Scaramouche's new album, even if Kazuha suspected it was mainly a way to ask about his relationship with the idol.

Aside from the two pictures they posted, Kazuha and Scaramouche hadn't said anything else about their relationship right now, and the medias were going crazy about it. So this live interview was expected by a lot of people.

Kazuha quickly got out of the shower and put on a nice outfit. He also put on some makeup and came to the living room, where his boyfriend was waiting for him.

"- Ah, finally ! Let's go now !"

Kazuha pouted and got closer. He hugged Scaramouche from the back, as he was about to open the door.

"- Aren't you forgetting something~ ?"

His boyfriend blushed but still turned over. He caught Kazuha's smiling face, caressing his cheek, and brought his lips to his own. 

They kissed once, then a second time, and a third. But both wanted more. Kazuha let his tongue brush his boyfriend's teeth, asking for entrance. Scaramouche opened his mouth and their tongues met multiple times. Kazuha brought his arms around his boyfriend's waist, pulling him even closer.

As Kazuha was slowly lowering his hands, Scaramouche suddenly opened his eyes and broke the kiss, panting.

"- L-Let's stop here, please !

- Oh, I'm sorry..."

Kazuha looked away, feeling truly sorry. He thought he went over Scaramouche's boundaries and felt guilty.