Nutty x baker!Reader

(Art by Chikonemi on DeviantArt)
(Also not requested)

⚠️Warning⚠️
This chapter will contain talks about death, blood, body parts, etc.

Today... Y/n is staying at Nuttys house. Why? Because it's storming very badly and Y/n has no means of transportation. So Nutty and Y/n decide to bake a cake to pass time.

Y/n POV

"Nutty! You wanna bake a cake?" I exclaim from the kitchen, I know he's gonna say yes because... He's nutty, the sugar loving squirrel. He won't say no to cake. "Yeah!" I hear him shout from the couch. I hear his fast footsteps before being tackled to the ground. "Ack!" As soon as we hit the ground, he immidently got up and looked around for something. "So where's the cake Y/n, you said it was here?" I giggled slightly, of course he would miss hear me. "I said bake a cake. Do you wanna help me make one?" I saw how his eyes sparkled. He always seemed so happy. It made me quite happy too, I'm not sure why. "Yeah, let get started!" He shouted and grabbed a bag of flour. "W-what!" I shouted to him. "I have a recipe we can follow, it's just for the two of us... only if you want that is..." I muttered, was I not loud enough? If so I could talk louder... Why isn't he responding? Did I break him? Is he dead!?

Nutty's POV

Y/n, the God of cake. Asked me to make a cake with her, and then said she had a recipe for just the two of us? THIS MUST BE MY LUCKY DAY! I mean, it's not everyday you get to eat a cake made by a goddess. But now I get to make one with a goddess?! It's a dream come true! "Hey, N-nutty? You alright?" I hear Y/n asking, I shake my head as fast as I could before looking straight at Y/n. "Yup I'm okay! Now can we make a cake? I'm starving." I whined, in truth. I wasn't hungry. I just wanted to make a cake with Y/n and then confess my feelings to them... Every since I walked into that bakery of theirs, I've fallen in love with them. They are just perfect in every way. And also free sugar... So it's a win-win for me.

Y/n POV

As I was explaining how to make the cake, I noticed Nutty spacing out. Which is odd cause he doesn't space out about sugary things... right? "Hey, Nutty? Are you paying attention? You seem to be spacing out." He looks over at me in shock, before nodding. We began baking... but it was really quiet. I didn't have anything I wanted to ask, neither did I have a story to share. So we were silent for a bit, before Nutty spoke up. "Hey, have you heard the news? Cuddles apparently got killed again." "Woah. Again? Where'd you hear that?" "Heard it from Petunia. She's probably dead too." I tilt my head slightly, "what do you mean?" "Apparently Fliqpy somehow got into their house." I gasp in horror, no wonder why I didn't see them at the park. "Fliqpy shot Giggles in the head... Her brain should still be on the floor, one of her eyeballs came out too."

We stayed silent for a bit... "And Cuddles?" I questioned, curiosity was filling me up. So many questions, and not many answers. "He was stabbed multiple times before having his heart ripped out and squished." Nutty calmly replied, focusing on the task at hand. "Their living room is a bloody mess. Their blood is all over the walls, as if they painted it a different color. Their carpet was also stained." He looked over to me. His lazy eye (sorry if it's not) moving around in a different direction. Shivering slightly, I look back to what I was doing. "Why do you think Petunia is dead?" "Cause she was infront of their house." "Ah..."

For the rest of the time we just chatted about random topics. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like as a fish?" Nutty questioned. I look at him with concern, "I haven't, and I don't think I will." "But what if-" Bing! "Oh, the cake is done!" I push myself off the chair and rush towards the oven. I put on some oven mits, before grabbing the cake and gently placing it on the cooling rack. "... Hey Y/n? Can we... talk for a bit?" I heard Nutty mumble, loud enough for me to hear. I turn to face him, and calmly walk over and sit next to him. "Yes Nutty?" He looked flustered about something, seeing the small pink that dusted his cheeks. "Y/n... I'velikedyouforawhileandwaswonderingifyouwoulddateme!" He squished together, "Hold on. You lost me after you said my name." I toke a deep breath and looked at him. "Please say that again, just slower." He nodded and toke a sharp breath, "I've liked you for a while and was wondering if you would... go out with me..?" He looked at me, with a small smile plastered on his face. "Of course Nutty!" His eyes widened with surprise as he got off the chair and began jumping up and down. I giggled slightly at his childish actions.

Before our lips connected. His lips... were soft, surprisingly. They were sweet and sugary. We had broke apart before he ran around the house with joy. Singing some song about him being so lucky.

"But you are the sweetest if them all Y/n."

(This is probably shit. Hopefully you all enjoyed this short story. Have a good day or night! Luv you! 💖)

(Edited: no)

Word count: 958