Headcannons pt 2

(Here is part 2 for the rest of the characters! Enjoy!)

⚠️Warning⚠️
Blood
Guts
Minor swearing

{Splendont🐿}

Y/n POV

As I walked down the sidewalk, I noticed a small trail of blood leading into a alley. 'Is someone hurt? Maybe I should go check?' I hesitantly follow the trail which lead me to a red squirrel with a blue mask. "U-um are you a-alright?" I asked stepping closer, they didn't respond, were they asleep? "I'm fine." They stated, they had a masculine voice so maybe they were a boy? 'But they may not... I know some people who are trans.' I bend down to his level and check for blood, and this was indeed the person who left the trail. "Do you k-know what happend..?" I mumbled loud enough for them to hear. "Yeah I fight a... friend... and then this happened." They pointed to their head. I carefully grab something from my bag and wrap it around his head. "There. That should help." I proudly state, with a quiet voice. "Thanks..." They grumbled, and they proceed to fly off!?

Who were they? Whoever they were they seem okay. Maybe we could be friends? Nah that ridiculous, no one would wanna be friends with someone like me...

{Toothy🪥}

Y/n POV

I skipped down the street with a happy smile, I finally fixed up my arm. You see before I moved here, I lost my arm in a accident. But know I have a robotic arm thanks to sniffles, and I can finally be normal. "Hello there!" Someone spoke, looking over to my left their was a purple beaver in the road. 'Why is he on the road?' I wave back to him with concern before I hear another voice in the distance, "Toothy! Come on we gotta go!" Someone yelled out, they were a yellow bunny and they were riding a skateboard. "LOOK OUT!" The bunny yelled, before the beaver, I think his name was Toothy, got ran over. We both facepalm. Blood was splattered all over the road and the car was covered too. One of his eyeballs had rolled over to me, guts were sprayed everywhere. And can you guess who ran him over? Don't worry I'll let you guess.

'Man... That's what he gets for running in the road.' I slowly walked away from the scene, and hid inside my house thinking of random shit.

{Russell🏴‍☠️}

Y/n POV

As I walked along the sand, I looked over to the dock to see a ship parked there. Either A, someone new moved in, B, it's a new pirate, or C, it's Russell. I decided to check it out and if you guessed C, you are completely correct. "Hey there Y/n! Good to see ya." He shouted running over and giving me hug. "Nice to see you to Russell." He walked me back to my house, talking about his many adventures on the sea and how long he awaited to come back. He even gave a a souvenir so, yay!

(Let's just say, you've lived here your whole life and you and him are like childhood best friends. Cause why not❤️)

{Lammy🐑}

Y/n POV

I sat down in my front yard and watched the clouds. Today was a stressful day, seeing as my cousin, Nutty, ate some cement and then... Yeah (this takes place after the events of concrete solution. Also I'm sorry if you don't wanna be his relative). He's doing fine but he just won't stop eating. And know I have to watch him like a dog, making sure he won't eat anything that's not candy. But today I finally got a break so I can just relax. "Hello there neighbor! Do you wanna have a tea party?" My neighbor Lammy asked, with her head just barely over the fence. I giggle slightly and nod my head, and begin to walk over to her house. "What's your name?" She asks getting everything set up, "my name is Y/n. I'm surprised you don't know my name." I stated with a small smile, I watched her set up the table with a cute blanket, followed by some cups and a tea pot with a fee cookies on a small plate. "Now you may have a seat." She pointed to the seat right next to her. I carefully sat down on the seat and we chatted for a bit.