Flippy/Fliqpy x Reader

⚠️Warning⚠️
Gore
Minor swearing

______________________
3rd Person POV

You walked down the sidewalk with some bags in your hands. You wanted to do a surprise vist. For none other than your amazing boyfriend, Flippy! You just prayed that it would go well and he wouldn't flip out. Last time you did a surprise vist you kinda scared the shit out of him and he flipped out, causing you to die. You came up to his house and gently set the bags down on his porch, you went to go press the doorbell when you noticed something. Two things actually. One, the door was already slightly opened. And two, there was blood all over the windows. Now this is what you call scary. You haven't been here at all this week so this came to you as a surprise.

Y/n POV

I slowly push the door open, waiting to be stabbed or something painful to happen but it never did. Which was odd cause, Flippy was home today, and no one else was coming over. I carefully wall into the blood stained house, everything was covered in bloody handprints, on the floor there was  large pile of blood. So, so much blood. I felt as if I could still hear the screams of someone, was it coming from his basement? What had happened to cause him to flip out was my biggest question. But then I heard something behind me, it sounded like heavy breathing. I look over to my left to see Flippy, or rather Fliqpy staring at me with those crazed eyes of his. "Hello dear." He spoke, it... Was kinda scary hearing him speak like that. "I knew you would be coming, but I didn't think so soon..." He spoke aloud, causing me to put all my attention on him. My eyes widened when I felt something lay across my shoulders. "Who's blood is this?" Pointing to every spot I saw before looking at him, he looked unimpressed or bored. "Don't worry about it dear. Just some guy." He slyly spoke before guiding my body over to the couch.

The couch was also stained in blood, it was very fresh meaning he only just did this a few moments ago before you got here. Did I mention that it is dark. I hate the dark, a lot. There is very little sunlight coming into this room. I feel like this is all set up, this is a trap. I know it is but I feel so- "you comfortable yet?" He let out a little laugh as he said that, as if he knew what I am thinking. But all of this seems to good to be true. I began to calm down and not be so stiff. But maybe that is a mistake.

3rd Person POV

You and Fliqpy both sat on the blood stained couch as he wore a smug look, his bright yellow eyes staring into the depths of your soul. He found you so pure and interesting. That's why it was always so fun to toy with you, however Flippy was gaining control and was slowly gaining the right to speak once more. He seemed so horrified by what he had done, he killed someone than scared you. Why did you love someone as fucked up as him. It was always  question that he had.... When you realized that Fliqpy was no longer there you gave Flippy a giant hug. He asked for forgiveness because of his actions and of course you forgave him. You both cuddled after that happened, I mean you both scared each other and he killed someone. And there are so many other things.

You did leave the bags outside on his porch. Legend has it, it's still there to this day.
_______________________________

The end, hope you enjoyed! LUV YOU! 💖