Nutty x Reader

(I am running out of ideas😭. Please help me. I think this might be my last one for a while, unless I think of more. I might go and edit some after this.)
(Art by unknown)

⚠️Warning⚠️
None

Y/n POV

As I slowly started to roll downhill, I notice that something on the other side of the street. Their is a big group of people and they all seem to be..... Scared? No, that can't be right. It's probably Nutty just stealing someone's cake or something right? Nope. It was Flippy killing everyone. 'Well this ain't good.' I began to go downhill faster, and faster, and faster until I hit a tree. Hard in the face, and it hurt like he'll. "Aw fuck. That hurt.' I rubbed my nose to try and ease the pain, it didn't help. Rather, it made it worse by making a loud noise. 'And now I'm dead.' I thought to myself as I tried to sneakily get away.... And ended up falling on the concrete.

My life kinda feels like a game. When I trip, the person playing made a mistakes. When I die? The person playing screwed something up and their character died. Respawn? I can't actually die. Our life living here is live a simulation, we just keep reliving the same moments over and over and over again, until we can get past that point. It's quite sad how close they connect... And if your wondering, I died. I did not live through that horrible experience, and I don't want to again. Fliqpy had stabbed me in the chest multiple times, hitting both my lungs and my heart. But know it's midnight and everything is back to normal. No mangled bodies, no blood. It's nice. I stood up slowly getting my balance back and rolling down the hill.

You see.... I haven't seen Nutty at all today. Or yesterday and I've been getting a little worried, but I tried to keep my cool. That was when I heard that crazy laugh right behind me, and I had a full on grin on my face. That was his laugh, that was Nutty's laugh. And when I turned around no one was there.... Am I hallucinating? I swear I heard his laugh. Right..? I decided to leave that be and skate back to my house where I plopped onto my bed and fell fast asleep.

- Time skip -

When I woke up my house was completely dark. There was no lights on, my fan was still running so that meant that the power was still on but still..... But someone got into my house. And that makes me uncomfortable. I quietly open my door and slowly walk out, when I'm shocked to see all my friends downstairs.

Nutty's POV

'Of course their gonna love this!' I hyped myself up internally, it's Y/n's birthday and I wanted to make it special! So I baked all the treats, and made some gifts for them! Although we never really age, it's still fun to celebrate. And I get free sweets so yeah. 'Though I did just break into their house and stuff... What if they don't like me anymore? What if-' I heard a small whisper come from the stairs, I think Y/n's awake. So we know what that means, "SURPRISE!!!" Everyone shouted out, throwing their arms in the air. They seemed... shocked. And sad..? Why are they sad? Did we do something they didn't like?

Y/n POV

I rushed down the stairs and rushed over to Nutty, engulfing him into a hug. This was the first time I have ever celebrated my birthday, and I get to celebrate with more than just myself. "Did..... Did you plan this?" I whispered into his ear, he only nods. I can feel tears coming up, it engulfs my vision. I've never been so happy before, I've never wanted to hug someone more than now. "Thank you." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before running to hug the others.

"Because my best friends did this, it's most definitely gonna be a blast."

(So.... How was it? Good I hope! This chapter is actually really late, I planned it to be earlier in the week but I got caught up with school. Have a good day or night! Luv you!💖)

(Edited: no)

Word count: 727