Headcannons pt1

(First time writing Headcannons! It's probably really bad, sorry. Publishing this early cause I found out I won't be able to publish it on the day I wanted to.)
((S/n) means sibling name)

This is how you guys first meet, you are on your way home when suddenly...

{Cuddles💕}

Y/n POV

I was on my way home when I was suddenly bumped into. I scraped my knee across the sidewalk, it was bleeding but not too badly. Looking behind me I see a yellow bunny who also fell, he had a skateboard behind him... and it slowly began to roll away. "Ah, I'm very sorry! I didn't mean to!" He apologized, reaching his hand over to where his skateboard used to be. "It's rolling away." I told him pointing behind him, "Thank you..." "Y/n." "Thank you Y/n! See you in the future!" Pushing himself on his feet he ran pretty fast down towards his skateboard. 'I don't know if I ever wanna see you again. I didn't even get his name.' I shrugged it off, like he said, we'll see each other in the future. "Gotta get home before this gets worse." I spoke aloud.

I made my way home, wondering about the mysterious boy who had ran off.

{Giggles🐻}

Y/n POV

As I was walking home, I notice a small doll on the sidewalk. It wasn't torn up but it seemed tobbe well loved. 'I wonder whose this is? Did some little kid lose it?' I gran it from the ground to take a closer look at it, it had some patches of fur that didn't match, but it was still in good shape. I do know quite a bit about toys... The reason is something I'm not gonna share yet. "Excuse me. That's my doll." I hear a quiet voice say, I look up to see a pink squirrel? "Oh my bad. Here you go." Handing her the doll back, "thank you! I was looking for him everywhere!" She bows, "my name is Giggles! What's your name?" Giving out a hand, I shake it. "My name is Y/n." I pull my hand back and begin to walk home.

"See you later Y/n!" "Yeah! See you later..." I awkwardly end, my face became a blushing mess. So many situations were running through my head right then. I don't even wanna know what would've happened of I mess up.

{Petunia🌹}

Y/n POV

As I walked back home, I notice a blue squirrel in their backyard... I think. "Good evening!" I wave over to her, she looked at me as if I had offended her or something. But her face softened once she looked at me. Did she think I was someone else? "Good evening. Lovely day for a walk isn't it?" They started, our conversation grew larger by the second and before we knew it, it was night. "Ooo, look at the time. I should get going Petunia." I waved her goodbye, "we should definitely hang out sometime. It would be fun!" I yelled from the end of the street, she was no longer in sight. 'She seems super nice... but I just realized I never gave her my name.' I panicked, cold sweat dropped from my head.

How are we gonna hang out more often if she doesn't have my name, or each other's phone numbers?

{Handy🔧}

Y/n POV

As I was walling back to my house. I could hear small grumbles come from the distance. 'Is someone hurt?' I walked over slowly to see a beaver with no... hands? "Excuse me sir, do you need some help?" I ask politely as I could. No I wasn't on there property, that wouldn't be nice. So I stayed in front of the fence. "No I'm good." He spoke sternly, his eyes still looking at the build he was working on. "Okay then. I just heard a lot if angry grumbles coming from over here, so just wanted to make sure everything was okay." I explained, trying to sound like I was not a creep. That would be weird and embarrassing. "It's alright."