Flaky x shy!Reader

(Art by JoonandIzya666 on DeviantArt)
((F/a) means favorite animal)

⚠️Warning⚠️
Blood
Talks of mangled body parts

Y/n POV

I walk down the smooth sidewalk with my best friend Flaky. We got along quite well, despite us both being very shy and non-talkitive. "H-hey Flaky? D-do you wan-n-na go to the park?" I stuttered, showing her the basket I had on my arm. "I packed us a lunch, j-just in case though." I panicked slightly, doing something unexpected can cause Flaky to get scared and such... Since she is a porcupine (or is she something else?). And I am a (F/a). Flaky nodded her head violently, with an answer I grab her hand and begin to walk us to the park. The park wasn't too far so we wouldn't have to walk for to long.

We passed Toothy on the way, he had waved to us buy sadly we didn't get the chance to wave back. Cause he RAN OFF! LIKE AN IDIOT! And got hit by a car. Blood had splattered all over both us, and the car. With Toothy's face demolished and his arm being mangled in the process. Sadly... There was nothing we could do about it. All we could do is watch in horror and cling to each other. "F-f-flaky is T-toothy gonna be o-okay?" I tried asking with fear and panic crawling into my voice. "He should be." Flaky answered, she then move her hand to mine and intertwined our fingers together. Before we walked away, to our destination. As we made our way there, we heard some screaming. Freezing in our tracks we listen to the screams, they were no screams of joy rather, they were screams of terror. "W-we should go!" I managed to say, as we ran across the road in fear.

Flaky POV

Still holding onto Y/n hand, I followed them to the forest where we hid behind some trees. It's embarrassing and scary to be with someone who your crushing on, especially when they don't know you like them. I've only known Y/n for a month but they seem super nice! And they're kinda like me... but their just so sweet. They made us a packed lunch, if only we didn't hear those screams we would've had a nice picnic. "Flaky..?" I hear Y/n quietly speak, "are they gonna be okay?" I notice the stuttering was gone and their voice was full of fear. I turned my head before replying "I'm not sure..." Looking back at Y/n, I could see small drops rolling down their cheeks. "What a-are we gonna do?" She whispered out to me.

I'm not sure how to reply to it however... So we're met with an awkward silence. That's when I start to hear sobs coming from Y/n's direction.

Y/n POV

For some reason my body just felt like crying... And so I did, but silently. Flaky must've heard my sobs cause she crawled over to me before giving me a reassuring hug. No one really knows if their alright... I just hope they are. I'm just so, so scared. "Flaky... I'm scared." I confess, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck. She was warm... And comfy too. It was nice being with her, she always made me at ease. I felt something touching my hair. It could be the wind, but it could also be Flaky... I doubt it though.

"Flaky?" I ask, closing my eyes and taking a sharp breath. "Can we s-stay like this for a bit?" I mumbled into her neck causing her to jump slightly, her grip loosening. "Did I scare you?" I questioned her, my grip becoming more tight. "Y-yeah. You k-kinda did..." She spoke, she seemed... How do I put this... Afraid? No that's not right... Embarrassed? Maybe... I can't quite make out the emotion between her words. But our talk was cut short due to some sounds... and those sounds were laughter? It sounded crazy... was it Fliqpy? But there wasn't anything loud enough to flip him off though... 'unless it was when Toothy got run over... The car beeped multiple times! And T-toothy...' I Internally shake my head, it all added up so well.

Getting up and off of Flaky I grab her hand and point her to where were gonna run to. My legs were shaking like crazy, 'I can do this!' I repeated in my head, but I knew I couldn't I was to scared to do it. "Don't worry Y/n." I heard Flaky whisper. Looking over to her I nodded and began to run out of the forest. Not looking back and hoping Flaky was close.

Flaky POV

Y/n began to run... and run... and run. They weren't gonna stop were they? Probably nor. I quickly get upand rush over to the last direction I saw them run to. 'What if they turned a different way? What is someone already got to the? What if-' As I was panicking I had bumped into something hard, and fell to the ground. Causing me to scream with fear.

Y/n POV

I heard a loud scream come from behind me. I stopped in my tracks and turned slightly, that sounded like Flaky. 'Is Flaky okay? Did she run into someone?! Did she get hurt?!' I turn myself around completely before... I froze. I was to scared to move, to talk, to make the tiniest of noise. All because of fear. Tears ran down my cheeks as I listen to the blood curdling screams of Flaky. I moved my hands up to my ears and covered them. While taking slow and small steps to where Flaky could be.

After taking my dear sweet time getting there, I see Flaky sitting there staring at the tree infront if her. "Flaky are you alright?" I ask with concern rushing over to her and sitting down next to her. Her expression looked as if she saw a ghost, or rather Fliqpy. She shook her head before pointing at the tree. The tree had a carved face on it. Giving me the chills, that's when I heard a crack. Looking around, I tried to find where the sound came from only to see nothing but bushes and trees. "Flaky-" "Y/n I really
reallylikeyouandwaswonderifyouwouldbemylover!?" Flaky spoke, causing me to give her a dumbfounded look. "Er... S-sure?" I questioned before she gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Love you Flaky." Giving her a closed eyed smiled... before we were crushed by that very tree that scared us.

3rd Person POV

Blood splattered all over the grass, bushes and tree. Their eyes popped out of their head and rolled somewhere on the grass, while their bones were crushed into a million pieces. Causing their bodies to go into shock. Their body's were crushed onto of one another. Luckily they are Immortal so they can't really die.
Little did they know that in the distance, Fliqpy was watching them.

"At least we can live forever. Meaning our love will be eternal."

(I'm actually a bit proud of this one. Not by much but still. I think this one turned out okay, but I'm not exactlysure the reader os very shy... Hopefully you guys enjoyed. Have a good day or night! Luv you! 💖)

(Edited: no)

Word count: 1236