Handy x Reader

(I finally can write about him! I love this beaver, but I love Nutty more as you can tell. It's called favoritism)

⚠️Warning⚠️

Extremely fluffy💗

Y/n POV

I sat on my couch quietly scrolling through the channels when the door busts open. At first, I thought it was Lifty and Shifty, but I soon realized that it was none other than my boyfriend. Who seemed to be very pissed for some reason. I know he can get grumpy when he remembers that he doesn't have arms, but he's never really been mad. So, this is a first for me. He stomps on over to the couch, where I am, and sits next to me. Then flops into my lap. Normally I would get mad but, he seems stressed, maybe he had a hard time at work? But then he suddenly gets up, and instead of laying on my lap, he sits on the corner of the couch and brings me in for cuddles.

He wraps his arms around my waist, (what he has left of his arms) and buries his face into my neck. "You seem different. Is everything okay?" I asked politely, grabbing onto the nubs of his arms and holding them gently. I heard a slight mumble from him as he nuzzles my neck. "Work is hard..." I could hear him speak, before I felt something light on me. It was soft, and warm, and defiantly something I've felt before. "Are you feeling better?" I ask with a small chuckle escaping my lips. I quickly turn around and give him a quick kiss on his nose. And then he gave me one back, which then turned into butterfly kisses.

It was quite a lovely day once he got back. However, he still seemed quite stressed. What we did earlier seemed to ease him, but he was still quite tense. "Hmm, can we do cuddles?" I asked innocently, giving him the puppy dog eyes. He nodded and engulfed me in a hug, which was strange since I'm usually the one who does that. However, it turned from hugs, to spooning. Of course, I am big spoon, and he is little spoon. Which was normal, but he still seemed on edge... What is going on? "Love you." I mumbled, resting my chin on his head. "Love you too." I could hear him mumble, it was soft and quiet. Was he tired? maybe that was it.

Not even moments later he was fast asleep. That was indeed the problem. He must have overworked himself and not have gotten much sleep. But it was nice that I could actually do something about it.

(Not a lot of words but here we are. I'm gonna try and do a angst oneshot on someone. Have a good day or night! Luv you! 💖)

(Edited: no)

Word count: 478