Nutty x Reader

(Nutty is my comfort character💕💖! And a few days ago some really big tree branches fell on our roof... And they might have to take down the tree. This is based off what happened that day. So this is just to help me feel better.)

⚠️Warnings⚠️

Y/n POV

I was sitting down on the floor staring at the TV intently. My boyfriend, Nutty, was playing a game and I've been hooked to it. The reason why I was at his place? Was because he wanted to share some sweets with me. Normally he doesn't but today was a special day, and we're also dating. Today was our eight month anniversary! Sadly the weather wasn't great so we had to stay indoors, the wind was going 60 miles per hour. It was raining hardly and thunderstorms. "Hey babe." I turned around to look at him on the couch, "I think the storm is getting worse." I pointed out, hoping to get his attention. However he was to focused on his game to look over to me, or even answer. "Nutty?" He didn't answer back. I stood up and walked over to the couch and plopped down next to him. "Nutty~?" I waved a hand in his face. He didn't even flinch. "Nutty!" I shouted. I decided to crawl into his lap, his arms dropped slightly as the game was paused.

He grabbed me tightly, nuzzling his face into my hair. "Hm?" "I was saying-" Boom! Thunder stuck and we could hear the rain hitting the walls and windows. "-I think the storm is getting worse." I told him, shivering slightly. "No worries!" He shouted, tightening his grip on me. "Let's just eat more candy!" Shifting over to the table, he loosened his grip, and grabbed something, before we heard a loud Thunk. I froze up, my eyes widen in fear. "Hey Y/n? You okay?" Nutty asks, with worry filling his voice.

Nutty POV

As I reached over for the candy on the table, we heard a loud Thunk, I heard a slight gasp come from Y/n. When I looked over to them they looked... Scared? Was she afraid of loud noises? "Hey Y/n? You okay?" I asked, they nodded and looked away. They normally doen't do this... that's when we heard another Thunk come from the roof. It was louder, and the rain came down harder. Suddenly the power went out and all that we could see was the small light coming from Y/n's phone. "Wha?" I felt something cling to my arm.

"Y/n? Are you afraid of loud noises?" I questioned with caution, I heard a slight whimper come from them.

Y/n POV

It was dark and scary, their were loud noises coming from the ceiling. I clung onto Nutty's arm shaking slightly. 'It's really loud...' quietly whimpering, I heard Nutty ask a question. "Y/n are you afraid of loud noises?" I loosen my grip from his arm and hug him tightly, nuzzling my face into his chest. He was my safe place, he always made me feel better about things. "Yeah..." I whisper, answering the question. "Why don't we cuddle?!" He excitedly calls out, I felt his hands slither to my waist as he brung me closer.

We cuddled for the rest of the night on the couch. Not moving to the bedroom or into the basement. Just cuddled on the couch, where a tree could possibly fall and kill us.

"If we're dying, we'll die together in peace."

(This is one of the shortest stories I've ever written. Hopefully you enjoyed. Have a good day or night! Luv you! 💖)

(Edited: no)

Word count: 617