Electricity Comes From Fries?

@RobertNorris5 I got bored in school and remembered you wanted me to update, so I wrote down this chapter in my notebook. (Also excuse my handwriting, it has been that horrible since birth) ----------------------------------------------

---- Next Morning At School----

Connor's pov

It was Monday and we were at school.
I closed my locker to be greeted by my lovely girlfriend, Daria.

"Hey, how'd it go with Jude?" She asked.

"Good actually. He's really nice, oh and guess what?" I asked excitedly.

"What?" She asked smiling

"I asked him to be my beard." I replied

"What? Why?!" She asked, her smile long gone

"So we can hang out without my dads being on my back, and thinking we're dating." I replied.

"But were are dating, Connor!" She exclaimed.

"I know that, but my dads don't. He doesn't even mean anything to me,it's just so I get to be with you." I replied and kissed her.

"Fine. I'm sorry for overreacting." "But one quick question, how did you ask him?" She asked.

We walked to class as I explained to her what happened.

------------------At Lunch-----------------

Jude's pov

I saw Daria and Connor so I decided to sit with them.
"Hey Connor" I said smiling back at him
"Hey Jude" he smiled back

I don't like Daria, but she was just awkwardly sitting there, whelp I guess he told her. I decided to be nice and say "hi, you must be Daria?" I asked as if I didn't know. She's all Connor talks about, other than video games and skate boarding.
"If I remember correctly" she joked.
I faked laughed. It wasn't funny, but like I said, I'm not rude.

I saw Taylor searching for me in the cafeteria. "Hey Taylor, over here!" I called.
She came to our table and sat next to me.

"Hey guys, this is my friend Taylor"

"Hi Taylor, I'm-" Daria was cut off by Taylor saying "Daria. I know, and you're Connor." She said looking at Connor.

Taylor's an observer. She knows a lot, and she sees a lot. Some people find her weird, but I don't mind.

Daria had brought up our science project and I decided to make a joke to lighten the mood "who knew electricity came from our french fries (A/N: I don't remember if those were his exact words or not, correct me if I'm wrong)

They all laughed.

Then the bell rang
Daria and Taylor must have really hit it off because they both left without saying bye to me or Connor.

"Wow, I feel I so loved" I joked he understood what I was talking about and laughed along.

Connor's pov

Jude had just told another joke, and I laughed. He's really funny.

"Hey Jude, you wanna come over after school today?" I asked.

"Sure. Your dads gonna be home?" He asked.

"Probably. Hopefully not." I replied.

He chuckled. "Alright. see you later, Connor." He smiled.
His smile is really.. Nice

I was snapped out my trance by the late bell ringing.

How long had I been out there thinking about Jude's smile for the late bell to ring? I thought as I rushed to my next class.