It Was All A Dream

My thoughts were cut off my Connor connecting his lips to mine.

Then I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating.

It was a dream? But it felt so... Real.

I angrily read the message that was sent to me.

From: Con❤️😘😍
'Are you still coming over?' It read

'Yeah' I replied simply, feeling less angry that it was Connor who woke me up, I could never stay mad at him.

'well hurry it's already 6:00' he replied
'wait any longer and you'd have to spend a night' he sent another message.

6:00?? Already?! I thought. I must've fallen asleep when I got home from school, and took a looong nap.

'Im omw' I replied, turning off my phone.

I made myself look presentable, and freshened up before heading over to Connor's home.

Connor's pov

Knock knock.
"About time you got here, you live across the street and you're like 4 hours late"

"Late?" He asked "I didn't know there was a scheduled time I was suppose to come" he said entering my house.

"Whatever. What took you so long?" I asked.

"I was having an amazing dream, until you woke me up" he glared.

"Hmm, about what?" I asked setting up the game.

"Uhh, I forgot" he said nervously. He's lying.

"Mmhmm" I said not convinced.

"Um, so what are we gonna do?" He asked trying to change the subject.
----------------------------------------------

Jude's pov

"Connor you've got to be cheating!" I exclaimed. He literally has won like 20 times!

"Nah, I'm just that good" he smirked

"Dickhead" I said and pouted.

"What was that?" He asked

"Nothing!" I said quickly, knowing what he was about to do

"I heard an insult" he said straddling me.

"Connor, no!" I giggled.

"Apologize" he said tickling me

"Never!" I said in between laughs.
"Stop!" I cried.

"Then apologize." He said smugly

"Fine, I'm sorry" I said my laughing dying down once he stopped tickling me. He rolled off of me, onto the floor.

"Come here" he said patting a space in between his legs.

"Why?" I asked. I was nervous, but I didn't show it.

"I'll show you how to play the game" he said.

"O-okay." I stuttered. Dammit, now he'll now I'm nervous!

I sat down in between his legs, my back again this chest, controller in my hand, his hands wrapped around mines. God, I hope he couldn't hear my heart beating out of my chest.

He was giving me instructions on what buttons to press, and why, but I wasn't listening so I just nodded and pretending I was. My mind was going mad, and those thoughts were the only things I could hear besides my loud ass heart beat.

I felt his warm breathe fanning over my neck, then I turned to face him. I couldn't help it.

I kissed him, he look startled at first but then his dads walked through the door, so he kissed back.

Connor's pov

He kissed me, oh no, I know he isn't falling for me.
But then my dads walked through the door literally a second later, so I decided to kiss back. How'd he do that? How'd he know they were gonna come in exactly at that moment?

"Hey boys.. Oh sorry" dad said as he pulled daddy T upstairs, I guess to give us 'privacy.'

When I was sure they were upstairs and couldn't hear me I asked Jude "how'd you do that" still confused
"Do what?" He asked confused, eyes focused on the game that he was playing.
"You kissed me." I said
"Yeah so?" He asked still focused on the game.

Jude's pov

"You kissed me literally 1 second before my dads walked in. How?" He asked again
"Oh." I said finally looking at me. He wasn't sitting behind me anymore, but next to me. "I just looked out the window, and saw their headlights outside." I said simply. I was lying, clearly, but he didn't know.

"But how?" He asked "I didn't see anything" he stated.

"Because you were too busy trying to teach me how to play this game, silly" I fake laugh.

"Oh, okay" he laughed along.
----------------------------------------------

A/N: okay, the kiss wasn't real. Don't kill me. They'll kiss forreal in another chapter. A kiss they both want, but just not in this chapter. Love y'all 💖