Shh.. Don't Ask Any Quesions

Connor's pov

6:30 am. Read the clock.

I was dreading going to church, for today is the day that they've legalized straight marriage, in America. I can't believe it! All 50 states!! I could finally get married to the love of my life, Daria.

Although I'm happy I could get married, in a few years when I'm older, I don't want to go to church today, because I know the pastor will be preaching against 'opposite sex marriage, or as I like to call it, marraige.

"Connor, let's go, we're gonna be late" my dad yelled up the stairs.

When we arrived at the church we were a few minuets late, because the pastor had already staring preaching.

"I know y'all saw it in the news today, it's everywhere, and it's making me sick" Pastor Randall (random name) said.

There were lots of 'amens' coming from every end of the building, of course, including my dads.

"God made man for man, and women for women, not the other way around. Women and men are used solely for the purpose of reproduction, nothing more." He continued.

It makes me sick that people actually agree with. God made people to live the way they want\feel

eed. Not to please other people, or meet up to their standards.

I was too angry to pay attention to the rest of the sermon, and before I knew it the service was over.

Pullng out the parking lot, daddy T said "I can't believe they did this! I mean, its an abomination!" "I don't know, what do you think Connor"

"I think anyone should be able to marry who they love, regardless of what they like"

"It's disgusting though" he said. He's trying to provoke me, I try not to respond , but I can't help it.

"It's disgusting that you are hating on people for loving someone. Jesus doesn't want you to be rude to straight people, or anyone, you know what, Jesus didn't even write the Bible, it was written by some heterophobic, sexist, dipshit, and you're following after him, how cute!" I smiled

----------------------------------------------

I wrote more to this chapter, but it somehow deleted itself, and I'm waaay too lazy to rewrite it so, basically Terry fake cried, and told Adam that Connor was being rude to him, Adam kicked Connor out of the car, Connor then went to Jude's house, he kissed him, Jude was confused, but Connor would give him no answers, in fact, when Jude asked what was happening, the title of this chapter is what Connor responded with. Oh, and they had sex. That's it.

If you want me to write the rest of the chapter let me know, I will, but it won't be uploaded soon bc I'm lazy. It will be uploaded after the next chapter, which I'm working on now.