Crazy In... Like?

A/N: DONALD WINS THE FATHER OF THE YEAR AWARD

Jude's pov

"I think I should get going now" I said.

"What? Already?!" He wined.

"Yeah, I'm sure my moms will be wanting me home soon" I  chuckled lightly.

"Ask them if you could spend a night" he said.

"Ehh, they'll probably say no" I lied, I knew for a fact they would say yes, why wouldn't they? I have no friends, other than Taylor, and he literally lives across the street. I just can't spend another minuet with him, but I also want to spend an eternity with him, and I  feel so bipolar. (A/N: literally me when I like someone.)

"You never know until you try" he smiled at me.

"Fine" I huffed, rolling my eyes.

"Hey mom, momma, can I stay the night at Connor's?" I pretended to call my mom "she said no, sorry." I lied.

"Jude, do you not like me?" Connor asked with a hurt face.

"Yes! Yes I like you!!" I assured him

"Then why did you pretend to call your moms?"

"How did you---" I was cut off by him saying "well for one, your phone is upside down..."

"Oh" I blushed from embarrassment "Connor I promise it's not what it looks like, I do like you, alot! It's just that I'm really tired" I replied "look, I've got to go, I'll come back tomorrow, and stay as long as you'd like!" I said hurriedly, kissed his cheek, then quickly left.

I slid down on the outside of his door, running my hands through my hair, thinking 'why did I just blow that perfect moment, he actually wanted to hang out with me'

After a few minuets I got up and walked across the street.

When I walked through the door my moms were in the kitchen laughing I wish that one day me and Connor could be like that.

Before I walk up the steps my mama ask how was it Connors I told her it was fine then she just went back to laughing with my mom.

When I went into my room I slammed my door, then my sister Mariana came in.

"What's wrong Jude?" she asked.

"Nothing" I said.

"Really you seem bummed out" she replied.

"Well I just came from Connor's and... nevermind it's a long story" I said.

"No, no tell me."

"are you sure? It's a really long story..." I tried to excuse myself from the conversation, by putting emphasis on the 'really.'

"It's fine, I have time" she said.

"Okay so you know how people think that everybody is supposed to be gay and everything right, well Connor isn't. He's dating a girl name Daria, and I kind of, sort of like him, and he's using me as a beard with my permission, of course. I said yes because I can be closer to him that way, but I do want to be in a fake relationship with him, I want to be in a real relationship with him, but he's in love with Daria, and I'm in love with him, well I wouldn't say I love him, but I do like him a lot, I don't know what to do! He just asked me to spend the night over his house, but I said no for some reason. I really wanted to but I didn't, because I was scared. Before I left, I kissed him, and his dads walk right through the door at that exact time so he thought I did it because of that, but no I did it because his lips looked so nice, and kissable. He asked me to stay over and I said no because I couldn't be around him for a whole night, but also, I want to be around him for a whole night and even a whole year, and I don't know what's happening, how can I want to be around him 24/7 but don't i also dont want to be around him for even 12 hours or so the same time? I don't get it, am I bipolar ?! Please help me Mari, I need you, you're my big sister, you should know."

"Well Jude I get it, I know that you like him a lot. It's not just a crush, but it's definitely not love. I honestly don't know how to help you in this situation. I think you should have never became his beard, because although it might help him, It's not helping you, and is doing you no good. I can't tell you that you should break up with him because most likely, he's bound to start having  feelings for you if y'all stay together long enough. But Jude I am in no way telling you it is ok to ruin their relationship! You said he loves Daria, and if you actually do you 'love' him enough then you'd let them be happy together and let fate work everything out."

"Yeah you're right, I guess I will try ot to do anything stupid."

"Good, and Jude any guy to be lucky to have you, plus anyone can fall in love with anyone, he can be in love with Daria today, and be in love with you too, tomorrow...you never know"

"Yeah I guess you're right, thanks Mariana you're the best big sister EVER... besides Callie" I joked.

"Yea yea yea"  she laughed.  "It's time to get some sleep, and stop worrying over some petty boy" she continued.

"Yeah I will thanks" I replied.

"Goodnight Judicorn."

"I'm seventeen, when will you stop calling me that?!" I whined.

"Never." she cackled, then left my room.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Guys it took so long talking/writitng this chapter!! I know there's only like 900 words or something but it took so long because I literally used the voice talk for most of the words I used and this thing is really stupid so if you see an error, it's not my fault, well kind it of is, BC I decided to be lazy and use the voice talk instead of typing. also I didn't have an idea in my head of what I was going to write for this chapter yet, so I was going along as I was speaking, then I  had to edit that! This chapter it's probably going to be horrible. This voice text thing basically doesn't understand English, like I'd say a word like Daria. I pronounce Daria like the area (that's what it picked up, what I said was Daria but with a short 'A'   so it says the are. Like oh my god, but anyway thanks so much for reading, and if you like'd it then make sure to hit that vote button, comment so I could know how you feel about this story, and always remember to follow me for more, semi good-ish stories :). I'm acting like a YouTuber right now. (You dont really have to do all those things, although i would appreciate if you did)

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌