3 AM Talks

614 words, a bit more than the last, but still not my ideal chapter, I usually write 1.7K words
----------------------------------------------

"Well, did you guys do it?"

"No, we just made out, I didn't want to do that again to–"

"Hey, what'cha guys talking about?" Daria asked sitting next to us at the lunch table.

"Nothing" I said.

"Just Jude's little boy toy" Taylor smirked.

"What? Jude you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?!" She gasped.

"sorry." I had said but what I was thinking was 'who the fuck are you, I don't have to tell you anything, you aren't my bestfriend, Taylor is!!'

"Its fine." "But you better hope Connor doesn't find out" she playfully smirked.

God, she has no idea.

"Find out about what?" Connor asked, joining us at the table

"Nothi–"

I was cut off by Daria saying "about the guy Jude's seeing."

"Oh." Was all Connor said for the rest of the lunch period.
----------------------------------------------

Knock
Knock
Knock

I didn't feel like getting up, and no one
else was home, so I guess the person at the door would just have to come back.

Knock
Knock
Knock came harder this time

I came down the stairs quickly and opened the door.

"What, what, what do you want?!" I asked rolling my eyes, before seeing a mad Connor storming in my house.

"You're not going to try to fuck me again are you?" Half jokingly, have seriously.

"Nope, you've got another guy to do that for you remember?" He asked

"What are you–"
"Aww, is little Con Con jealous?" I asked in a baby voice.

"Shut up." He spat
"Who is he" he asked."

I was about to inform him on how stupid he was being because that guy was actually him, but instead I decided to play with his emotions instead.

"Well, he's a bit taller than me, kinda buff, but not too much, just the way I like it. He has chestnut brown hair–"

"Okay, okay that's enough" Connor cut me off. "I don't wanna hear anymore."

"Connor, you are such an idiot." I said.

"What?? I mean I know I have a D in chemistry, but I wouldn't have myself an idiot." He said, genuinely hurt that I called him an idiot.

"No, no, no! I mean you're an idiot for not realizing that the 'guy' I was talking about was you, I literally just described you!"

"Oh." He said dumbfounded.

"Yeah." I said.
----------------------------------------------

So there we were, at 3 am, laying in his bed, having a deep ass conversation.

"Connor, do you actually like me?" I questioned.

"I do, I don't know where exactly, or when exactly they developed/came from, but I know they're here, and alive."

"So then you're not straight?" I asked.

"I have no fucking idea." He laughed, and I laughed along. Nothing was really funny, but it's early in the morning, and everything is funny early in the morning.

"Connor, why do you do this to Daria? Why don't you just break up with her?" I asked.

"Well, I'd feel bad, I mean I've been with her since I was 13, and I guess I still kinda like her, I think."

"Cheating is worse than holding on to a broken memory Connor." I said through my sleepy state.

"I guess." He shrugged.

"Hey, when we were at the movies did you feel a pair of eyes on you" I asked.

"Huh? No, not that I can recall." Connor said and yawned.

"Maybe it was just my mind." I tried to shake it off.

"Yeah, let's go to sleep babe." He said already half asleep, because he'd already agreed to stop calling me that, and he stuck to it all day.

I ignored the pet name and cuddled into until we fell asleep.