Non Jonnor shippers ☕️

My friend just started watch The Foster's (she's on season 2, episode 10) and she told me she doesn't ship Jude and Connor because (and I quote)

1. She wants Jude and Maddie to be together

2. It's weird for 2 boys to kiss, and she doesn't want Jude to be gay.

3. They're only in 7th grade.

Okay, I understand that she wants Maddie and Jude to be together. I have no problem with that.

But there is nothing weird with 2 boys kissing, also its not her fucking choice whether he's gay or not, it's the creators and writers. But even if Jude was a real person, it's still not her choice, and it's not even his choice. He didn't 'choose' to be gay. It's not like picking your favorite flavor at a nice cream shop. That's not how it works soz.

And finally they're in 7th.
Hmm so is Maddie?? is she trying to say they're too young to be gay?? That doesn't make any sense... Again it's not like something you develope.

Her only valid point is that she ships Maddie, and Jude.

Sigh, she's going to be salty as fuck, as soon as she watches episode 18, but that's none of my business ☕️

Anyway way she kinda pissed me off, so I will be updating a chapter later today, or tomorrow with extra fluff, but not too much, cause they're not dating yet.