It's A Date (unedited)

(A/N: I'm so horrible at updating 😂😂)

----------------------------------------------

"YOU DID WHAT?!" screamed Taylor

"Shh Tay, anyone could hear!" I whispered to her in a semi-angry voice.

"I'm sorry, but what happened afterwards?" She asked

"He invited me over to 'talk'" I replied

"Ooh, round 2 huh?" She winked

"Ew no, I would never do that with him again, he's an asshole, plus when I got there Daria was there too."

"Oh I'm sorry baby, and why not? I thought you liked him..?" Taylor asked confused

"I did, well I still do, because unfortunately it takes a while before you could fully get over someone." I sighed

"Wait, what am I missing? Why do you want to get over him so badly?" Taylor asked, so confused.

"Well, let's see, hmm, he used me for sex, then bluntly pretended that him didn't right in front of his girlfriend... That would be all." Jude fake smiled.

"HE FUCKING DID WHAT?!" Taylor yelled.

"Taylor-"

"WHERE IS HE?!" She screamed again

"Tay-"

"NO IM GOING TO FUCKING CUT HIS BALLSACK OFF!" She enraged.

"TAYLOR!!" Jude yelled, refusing to be interrupted by his friend again.
"As much as I would love that, it's not that important."

"But it is Jude, he used you!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Taylor, you don't even know what he did to use me." Jude sort of defended Connor's sorry ass.

"Are you really fucking defending him right now Jude?" Taylor asked flabbergasted

"No, no! I'm not, it's just that I don't want you to do something you would regret in the long run, for something so stupid." Jude said

"Jude, why do you think that whatever he did was okay? You said he used you, how? I really want to know, because you're making it seem like he didn't even do anything wrong." Taylor sighed defeated.

"I mean it was wrong but.."

"But what?" Taylor asked

"He was angry. He just wanted to blow off some steam." Jude shrugged.

"Are you kidding me Jude?" "You know what, goodbye, talk to me when you gain some common sense, and self dignity."

"Taylor!" Jude yelled as Taylor walked away.

Connor's pov

Taylor glared at me as I walked over to see a defeated looking Jude alone at this lunch table.
"What do you want?" He asked

"So I'm guessing you told her." I said as I said down across from him.

"Yup. Better watch out, she's coming for your balls straight with a knife." He lowkey chuckled.

I laughed, and eventually he started laughing with me, each time we got louder, until finally, the laughing died down, and it was almost an awkward silence, but I wasn't having any of that."

"Listen Jude, I know you think I'm a jerk-"
He gave me a look basically saying "think?"

"Okay, I'm a jerk, I'll admit it, but I want to make it up to you."

"You should buy me an iPhone 6s" Jude smiled sarcastically.

"Umm, I was just thinking we could go to the movies or something but.."

"I was just kidding." Jude chuckled "buuut, I might just take up on that offer." He smirked at me.

"You paying right? Popcorn and everything?" He asked

"Yup." I said popping the 'P'

"And Daria isn't just going to show up out of nowhere and ruin everything, is she?" He asked.

That was quite rude, but nonetheless I didn't say anything about it, he's already mad at me.

"Nope."

"What time?" He asked

"Saturday at 7:35." I said

"It's a scary movie, by the way." I smirked at him, expecting him to back out now.

"Aww if you want me to cuddle up to you, you could've just asked." He smirked sarcastically.

"Haha, very funny." I rolled my eyes playfully

Then, the bell rang, interrupting our banter.

"So I'll see you Saturday? You picking me up right?" He asked

"Yup. It's a date" I smiled, my smile flattered when I realized what I just said.

"It's okay." He said before I could correct myself, and he just walked away, leaving me thinking to myself, and wondering, did I just make things worse, or better?