The Fosters Spoilers, Episode: Deja Vu

It was so sad when Connor was crying, but then it was so cute when Jude was comforting him! And like Stef told him that she still has nightmares about her getting shot and that was a long time ago, so it's going to take quite some time for him to get of it too.

You (well, I) can tell AJ and Callie like each other, and I don't think Brandon should be mad at Aj, ok well, maybe a little, but not really because in the end he decided to do the right thing and put the baseball back but what he did was still wrong. You see, Aj could have easily just sold it and used the money to try and find his brother but he didn't, and I respect him for that, a lot.

Okay, I know they just started dating and everything, and they still are best friends, but I want them to act more like a couple, and I want Taylor to be in some more episodes, like she's kinda the reason why they are together today.

So whenever you see that I have updated on Mondays its more than likely that it is me reviewing the episode, so don't read it if you don't want spoilers or if you just you don't care, that's fine. Sorry if you thought this was an update, I promise I will update soon!!!

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌