First kiss

Jude's pov
Connor had asked me to come over after school, and of course I said yes.

He said he doesn't know if his dads are gonna be home, so I know he really just wants to hang out with me. Although I wouldn't mind if they were, so I'd get to kiss him.

I was taken out my thoughts by the bell ringing, I quickly went to my locker and got my things, then going to Connor's locker.
He was getting his stuff out of his locker when I came up to him.

"Hey ready to go?" He ask smiling

"Yeah" I smiled back.

"Where's Daria" I asked

"I don't know, probably with Taylor" he said in an angry voice, but not too angry.

"Ooh, someone's jealous." I teased

"Shut up" he half smile, pushing me slightly.

-------------At Connor's house------------

Connor's pov

When we got to my house my dads were home, but luckily they were leaving.

It's not that I didn't wanna be close with Jude, or that kissing him is terrible, because it's not, he's a good kisser, but I don't like him, I like Daria. Also besides the fact that my dads pressure me so hard to be with a guy, they're still fucking annoying.

My dads were walking out the door when when we came in.

"Hello, Mr and Mr. Stevens" Jude smiled. Fake smiled.

"Come on, babe" I said grabbing Jude's hand and leading him upstairs.

"Bye Jude" dad said

"Use a condom!" Daddy T said.

"TERRY!" I said embarrassed

"Hey, don't call your father by his name" dad said.

"Whatever" I mumbled walking into my room with Jude.

"Bye Mr and Mr. Stevens" Jude said laughing.

"Bye Jude" they both yelled before leaving the house going wherever they were, and I hope they don't come back anytime soon.

"Hey, it's not funny" I said playing angry.

"Yes. It. Is." He said in between breathes.

"Oh yeah I'll show you what's funny" I said with a mischievous smirk.

He stopped laughing. What are yo- he stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw me lunge at him.

"No, stop" he said breathlessly as I changed after him, finally pinning him down.

"Okay, I give up" he laughed

I just kept staring at him and giggling.
His laugh is really cute.
So is he.

Jude's pov

He just kept starring at me, and I stared back. Now he was leaning in, I wasn't going to do it too though, I don't want to be the home-wrecking jerk who made a move on someone's boyfriend. But if he kisses me, I'll kiss back.

I won't be the home wrecking jerk who made the first move, but I have no problem with being the home-wrecking jerk who got approached and took his chance.

He pulled away and rolled off me when his phone rang. God dammit.

"Who's that?" I asked as if I wasn't mad.

"Sorry, Daria just texted me."

"Oh. What'd she want?" I asked trying not to sound too sad.

"She wanted to know if we wanted to come over" he said.

"Well do you?" I asked.

"I mean what else is there to do?" He replied.

Um maybe stay here with your friend and hang out? I thought. What he just said made me both angry and sad.

"You should go then." I said shrugging, Trying to play it cool.

Connor's pov

"You should go then" Jude said I could tell he was mad and was putting on a façade.
God dammit, why'd Daria have to ruin the moment. Wait... My girlfriend just ruined the moment of me kissing my.. Best friend. That sentence sounds so wrong.

"No it's fine, we don't have to go." I said trying to calm him down.

Jude' pov (I apologize for changing the povs so much)
"Just go!" I said angrily and left to go get my stuff from upstairs.

"Jude, please" Connor said after catching his breath from from running up the stairs. "Don't leave" he said grabbing my arm.

"Connor let me go." I tried leaving but he pulled me into his chest. My breath hitched.

His face was less than a few inches from mine. I kept telling myself I wouldn't be that home wrecking jerk who made the first move, but right now I didn't care.

My thoughts were cut off by Connor connecting his lips to mine.