Dear Diary (unedited)

Dear Diary,
Connor came over today, and he sorta kinda broke my heart.

Yesterday, he told me that he likes me, yet he's not going to break up with Daria for me. They just "been together too long, for him to do that to her"

So instead, he 'broke up' with me.
This is how it went down.
----------------------------------------------
Knock
Knock
Knock
I open the door and Connor's here.
"What're doing here?"
"Uh, Jude, we really need to talk."
"Umm, okay?" I said confused at his serious tone
"Come in, and sit down"
Connor took a deep breath and sighed, before saying "I think we should break up."
"Connor, you can't break up with me, if we were never together..."
"Yeah, I know, but what I mean is I don't want you to be my beard anymore.."
"..... But what about your dads?" I asked.
"Eh, I don't know, but I'll figure it out.
"Why are you doing this Connor?"
"I can't keep doing this to Daria, I can't keep cheating on her, and acting like everything's fine. I'm a horrible person! I cheated on the love of my life multiple times for some cheap piece of ass!"
"Connor are you fucking serious?! Literally fuck you. You weren't calling me some cheap piece of ass when you were fucking me, or laughing and having fun with me, or when we went on that date, need I remind you, that YOU asked me out, not the other way around, YOU came onto me when we had sex, you used me, and stole my virginity, and I let you, because I am, I was a stupid naive little boy, but I no longer an that boy, now get the fuck out of my house you piece of fuckjng shit!"
"Jude I–"
"Save, go be with 'the love of your life'
"But I–"
"Honestly, get the fuck out before your sweet precious Daria finds out about what you did to her." "Oh, and good luck finding a new beard, no one in this town excepts straight people, but my family. Guess your dads are just going to have to find out about your naughty sins" I smirked. What the fuck has gotten into me, I don't think being straight is bad, or a sin, but I was just really angry!
"Okay Jude, I'll leave, just please don't tell anyone about Daria and I! I'm really sorry!"
"Whatever." I said slamming the door in his face.
I slid down the door and started crying. Connor Stevens had just ruined my night.
-------------------------------------------------------
🐢✨🐢✨🐢✨🐢✨🐢✨🐢✨🐢✨🐢
A/N:I don't really want to end this on 425 words, but idk what else to write! Writer's block sucks. I suck. P.s. idk why I put the sparkling turtles, it just looked like it belonged there 😂