Jude

Knock
Knock
Knock
There always seem to be someone knocking on my door lately.
"Hi Daria!" I say surprised to see her at my door.
"Hey Jude, can I come in?" She asks.
"Of course." I said.
"So I'm guessing Connor told you what happened?" I asked.
"What? No. Connor didn't tell me anything, that's why I'm here" she said.
"Oh." I replied.
"Why? He isn't cheating on me is he?" She asked worried.
"Of course not." I said 'not anymore, at least' I thought.
"Oh, thank god." She sighed. "So what actually happened?" She asked.
"Connor dumped me" I fake pouted.
"Really?!" She asked shocked.
"Yeah" I fake sighed.
"What a jerk!" She joked. I laughed.
She's a great girl, and I feel really bad for participating in Connor's cheating on her, but what's done is done, and the only thing I could do is make sure that it doesn't happen again.
"I know right!" I said.
"But all jokes aside, you guys can't break up!" She said.
"Why not?" I asked.
"Because of his dads..."
"Oh yeah. Well, you have to talk to your boyfriend about that honey, cause I'm not the one who ended it."
"Connor ended?! What a dumbass boyfriend I've got!" "I wonder why he would just end it though, there has to be some reason!"
"Well I wouldn't know, go ask him, and let me know what he says." I smiled. It was a sarcastic smile, because I, in fact, knew exactly why he 'broke up' with me.
"And ask Connor's for his best friend's number, he's kinda hot" I winked at her. "And make sure to add the "he's kinda hot" part when you tell him.
"Lol, okay weirdo. Byee."
"Bye boo."