The Beginning and the End

"You'll be fine, Big Brother, Asuna."

"...S-Sugu?"

"Leafa?"

It is Primus' face of shock that confirms the identity of the figure in front of them. The gold knight shudders as his feet and knees touch the ground, hands still on his head, his blue eyes on the person in front of them. "Impossible...you're here...Mother Terraria? No, you're Suguha Kirigaya. How is this...possible?"

Leafa picks up her katana, resting the blade on her shoulder. "I'm not gonna ask how you know my name, nor the specifics of how I'm back here. But I will ask about this 'Mother Terraria' business... Kirito?"

"It's a long explanation," Kirito starts, "but the ones who used the goddess accounts before you were...in a way, his parents."

"I see... Well, look here, whoever you are, I'm not your mother. And quite frankly, seeing my friends in this state so soon has ticked me off. So-Eh!" Leafa's interrupted by an attacking Primus, blocking him with her katana.

His blue eyes burn with rage as he yells, "HOW D-DARE YOU-OU WEAR MY-MY MOTHER'S FACE AND HE-H-ER POWER-WER?!" He attacks Leafa with powerful strikes, but none land on the goddess of the earth as she dodges them with ease. She leaps back towards Kirito and Asuna, lowering her weapon, but Primus doesn't question it and charges in to attack.

"Your turn!" On Leafa's command, a blue streak appears from the sky and hits Primus. He's dropped to the ground on his back and pauses there as he glances up to the dark sky. Kirito and Asuna trace the path of the blast back to a blue figure hovering in the sky, a large bow in their hand. "S... Solus? And Lunaria?"

"Lunaria" comes out of nowhere, carrying Jaymes on her shoulder. She sets him down, then glances at Kirito and Asuna with bright green eyes underneath a red hood. "Hey, you two."

"H-hey."

Asuna can barely contain herself as tears slide down her face. "Koharu...and Suguha and Shino. You're all here."

"It's strange how it happened, but I'm happy to see you all again. Now..." Koharu drops her smile and stands up, walking in front of the trio and facing Primus. As she and Suguha step forward, Shino lands on the ground, smiling and saluting Kirito, Asuna, and Jaymes, then follows Koharu.

"How..."

"Medina did it," Jaymes groans as he holds his left side, then look at the three assembled girls. "She got them here with Yui and Strea's help... And now we can finish this fight." He gets up and stretches his hands out. Three weapons approach Jaymes, two being his sword and shield, the third being Asuna's sword. He hands that to her while she returns the Blue Rose Sword to Kirito. "This is our endgame."

"Ironic isn't it? The goddesses he so loved are standing against him. If me being Stacia made him angry, having all four now must hurt him more."

"Yeah... But first, let's get him out of the city. Kirito, Asuna, I have a plan." They focus ahead on Primus, who stands on the other side of their friends with mixed anger and panic. He must be processing his next move, so Kirito gestures to Asuna and Jaymes to walk over with him to the other girls. begins to pace left and right, shaking his head in disbelief.

"So this was your desperate plan, Kirito? Bringing the other false goddesses before me?"

"You can thank Jaymes and Medina for such a devious tactic. I would have never thought of it."