Justice Matures

06/03

I headed to the shrine after school to report to the fox. It's happy that the request was fulfilled.

Hermit Social Link: Rank 3

Evening.

I'll spend some time working at the hospital again.

I cleaned an empty hospital room, it was recently vacated. There is definitely someone watching me. The nurse from last time walked up to me.

"Oh, is someone there? Oh, it's you, the student worker, i see you're doing your job. I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Sayako Uehara, nice to meet you." She said

She seems kind

She seems kind.

"When you're done here, come on by the nurse's station, I'll pour you some hot coffee. Just kidding. I hear you're a high schooler. Hmhm, your skin is so smooth. Hey, you know what I'm getting at don't you? Don't worry, no one will see." She said.

"I'm not interested." I said. I need an adult.

"Oho, how adorable! I like you. When's the next time you're coming, I'll adjust my shift. Looks like even a town like this has something fun to do." She said.

I do not feel comfortable around this woman, but the money is good, so I'll just try to ignore her while working.

Thou Art I, and I am Thou
Thou hast established a new bond

It brings thee closer to the truth

Thou shalt be blessed when using the power of the Devil Arcana

Devil Social Link: Rank 1

"I'll see you again." She said

I collected my pay and went home.

06/04

I'll go see if the Fox has a new request for me.

It has many different notes and writings on it, maybe it's from a family?

"We want Koro to come back! Please, god." Saito

I have to go find a dog now apparently. Another day though, it's raining and is a perfect day for fishing! I didn't catch much, I didn't have a lot of bait.

Evening.

Yu, Nanako and I were watching the news.

"And now for the weather. The week ended on a wet note as rain clouds moved into the area. As a result, a thick fog is expected to form in the Inaba Region later tonight." The weather lady said.