Watching Chie and Yukiko get ingredients to kill us with

Evening.

I got home before Yu did. I decided to go for a walk to clear my head. Maybe I'll go bug Adachi. He's offering to tutor me, what the hell it probably couldn't hurt.

We sat down in the living room with Nanako.

"You guys' studying? Wait no, I don't even want to look at yours, too complicated looking. Though maybe I could help with Nanako-chan." Adachi said.

"Really!? You would? I have some homework! A book review!" Nanako said.

"Oh those? They're really easy if you know what to do. You don't have to read the whole thing, just read the notes in the back and then summarize those." Adachi said.

"I don't? But my teacher said, read it, and write what you think." Nanako said.

"Don't worry about that, we have to be efficient here." Adachi said.

"You're right." I said.

"Haha! Are you the same way? What a bad older brother!" Adachi said.

"Big bro! Are you a punk?" Nanako asked.

"Come on, Nanako-chan, bring your book." He said.

Nanako went to grab her book.

"It wasn't a review! I just have to read it, and then get a mark from a grown up saying I did." Nanako said.

"Oh okay, that's easy enough. Though, a mark? Dojima-san's going to be late today." Adachi said.

"Will you give me one, Adachi-san?" Nanako asked.

"Me? Okay, if you're good I'll draw you a big flower." Adachi said.

"I want one!" Nanako said.

At this point I had pulled out a book of my own, I have a book report to do. Something about a story as old as Beowulf.

"Alright, then get started." Adachi said.

"Once in a deep forest, near a small river, there lived a pink alligator." She began.

She read through the story intently.

"And so no one remembered the pink alligator. Even today the lake is shining the way it always did, the end." Nanako said.

"Hmm? Oh, you're done?" Adachi asked.

"Do I get a big flower?" Nanako asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll give you one." Adachi said.

"Yaaay! A flower!" Nanako said.

"What about you? Don't you have anything you want me to draw a flower on?" He asked.

"Nope, nothing." I said.

"You're no fun, are you sure you're related to Nanako-chan? Never mind. You look mature, but you're still in high school you know. I'm not saying it should be me, but if something happens you shouldn't hesitate to bring it to a grown up." Adachi said.

I can tell that he worries about me, I feel like I know him a bit more.

Jester Social Link: Rank 5

"Man I'm tired, mind if I take a little nap? That old lady brought me some photos of potential matches. She kept insisting I see these girls because they're "nice" and I had to do overtime because of it. Like I'll ever get married." Adachi said.

"You don't want to get married?" Nanako asked.

"Marriage is where fun goes to die. You'll understand in about 20 years Nanako-chan. Come to think of it, Dojima-san will be the father-in-law to whoever Nanako-chan decides to marry. Eeesh, that's certainly gonna put a damper on her chances." Adachi said.