A break in the dimensions

Hello! My name is Y/n Bessho! I'm the brother of Emma and Kengo but in VRAINS they call me the Golden Gladiator!

Lately VRAINS has been having some trouble with this group called the Knights of Hanoi. They're on the hunt for a duelist who calls himself Playmaker, who has this thing called an Ignis? I don't know. Kengo's been offline a lot lately, and Emma's been keeping an eye on Playmaker.

I should also mention that I'm the only one out of the three of us that isn't a bounty hunter or thief. I'm only in Link VRAINS to duel and have fun.

It was a normal day for the most part, I had gotten back from school, and logged into Link VRAINS as per usual.

I should probably mention that my deck is unique, it's the Armatos Legio Deck. Emma got it from the SOL technologies databank (shhh!), it contains Cyberse Type monsters like Playmaker's.

When I logged on today however, I knew something was off. For one thing, everything was a very bright Gold Tint, maybe the Knights are screwing around with the coding? Nah it can't be, the servers are too advanced for that.

Then again I've never seen anything like this. I wonder what's going on? Something is definitely wrong.

As I continued onwards down the streets, I noticed that there wasn't anyone logged on either. Maybe I logged on to the wrong server? I tried logging out, unavailable. I'm seriously getting worried.

There was a sort of woosh sound behind me. Seriously what's going on?

"Is this some kind of prank?" I asked

There was a figure approaching me, rather large and bulky, he looks like- Gore!

"Oh thank god a friendly face! Do you know what's happening here?" I asked

He raised his left arm where his duel disk was.

"Oh come on this is not the time." I said.

Several dark round circles appeared around us, and then strange monsters appeared out of them.

"Duel me." He said in a distorted voice.

Something is definitely wrong here. I guess there's only one way to make him see reason!

"Fine then, if that's the way it has to be, then let's do this!" I said as I readied my disk.

Y/n Life Points: 8000

Gore Life Points: 8000

"My turn. I summon Gouki Octostretch. Next I activate Gouki Headbatt's Effect. By sending one Gouki monster to my graveyard and targeting on Gouki on the field I can special summon it in defence mode, and have the targeted monster gain 800 attack points. Appear my Circuit! I set Headbatt and Octostretch in the Link Markers! Circuit Combine! I Link Summon, Link 2: Gouki Heel Ogre! I'll activate the other Headbatt in my hand's Effect to special summon it! Appear My Circuit! I set Heel Ogre and Headbatt in the Link Markers! Circuit Combine! I Link Summon, Link 3: Gouki Great Ogre! I end my turn with that." He said

Great Ogre Attack Points: 2600

"Wow, quite the impressive start. I draw! Huh? I've never seen this card before, Judgement Arrows, doubles the attack points of any Link Monster it's Co Linked to. I'll keep that in mind! From my hand I activate the Field Spell Armatos Colosseum! I use its effect to add an Armatos Legio Monster from my deck to my hand! I normal Summon Armatos Legio seeker! Appear! The circuit that guides the Light! I set Seeker in the Link Marker! Circuit Combine! I Link Summon, Link 1: Armatos Legio Decurion! Next I use Coloseum's effect to send another Armatos Legio Monster from my hand to the graveyard to special summon Seeker from my graveyard! Then I send another monster to the graveyard to special summon Armatos Legio Speculata! Appear! The circuit that Guides the Light! I set Seeker and Speculata in the Link Markers! Circuit Combine! I Link Summon, Link 2: Armatos Legio Centurion! I use Colosseum's Effect again to special summon two Seeker's from my graveyard! Appear! The Circuit that guides the Light! I set one Seeker in the Link Marker! I Link Summon, Link 1 Armatos Legio Decurion! Next I activate the Link Spell Judgement Arrows! Whenever a monster that's Co Linked to this card along with any monster that's Co linked to that one attacks, it's Attack Points are doubled! Appear once more, the Circuit that Guides the Light! I Set my other Seeker in the Link Marker! I Link Summon, Link 1: Armatos Legio Decurion!"

Decurion Attack Points: 1000

Centurion Attack Points: 1700

"Centurion Attacks Great Ogre! Thanks to Judgement Arrows, it's Attack Points Double!"

Centurion ran up and slashed Great Ogre!

Gore Life Points 8000 - 7200

"Now all Three Decurions attack you directly!"

All of them ran up and simultaneously slashed him.

Gore Life Points 7200 - 1200.

"Main Phase 2! Appear the Circuit that Guides the Light! I set all three Decurions in the Link Markers! I Link Summon, Link 3! Armatos Legio Legatus Legions! Then I end my turn!" I said.

Legionis Attack Points: 2400

"I draw! I activate the Spell Card Gouki Re Match! I special Summon Headbatt and Suprex! Next I activate Riscorpio's Effect! When I only control Gouki Monsters I can summon it without tribute! Appear my Circuit! I set Headbatt, Suprex and Riscorpio in the Link Markers! I Link Summon, Link 3: Gouki Thunder Ogre! Next I activate the spell Monster Reborn to bring back Riscorpio! Then I activate Gouki Roar! Battle! Riscorpio attacks Legatus Legionis!"

"Sorry, but Judgement Arrows activates during your turn too!"

"What?" He said.

Legionis and Riscorpio charged at each other, with Legionis decimation Riscorpio and the last of Gore's life points.

Gore Life Points: 1200 - 0.

Gore just disappeared, and the monsters started closing in. On closer look, they're a bunch of floating heads with tongues sticking out.

"Great, now what do I do?" I asked

The monsters closed in on me, but before they got me, I was pulled away by a strange blue light.