Standing up to the Moron.

I spent the evening with Dojima.

He looking through a file about cars.

"Sorry, but my hands are full here." He said.

"Want some coffee?" I asked.

"That's my job, don't worry about it." He said. "Oh yeah, I was thinking about this when I was talking with Nanako just now, but, I feel like she's changed a bit lately. I don't know how to put it, she's stronger. I feel like I'm being left behind. Ever since you came, this house has become, well, home-y. A house isn't just a big box, it's a place for a family to live together. Laughing, crying, fighting, spending most of your lives together. A warm place. I forgot what that was like. I wanted to get that back more than anything, and yet, I feel like I've been dodging that the whole time. Do you understand why?"

"Because you're a coward." I said.

"Hah! You punk, you nailed it! That's it, exactly. We've been in the same place, but we weren't connected. You brought the two of us together. The rest, is my problem, where do I draw the line with this?" He asked.

I can feel his determination.

Hierophant Social Link: Rank 8

"Ahhh, screw this! I'm drinking tonight! Y/n, you're drinking with me, alcohol free of course. You pass out before me, and you're under arrest, got it?" He asked.

I drank with Dojima until he passed out, then I headed to my room for the night.

06/07

Lunch time, in the classroom.

"Ooh, the instant noodles really hit the spot." Chie said.

"You know, the rainy season's just about here." Yukiko said.

"Isn't it a little bit early?" Yosuke asked.

"Once it starts it'll be raining every night. We'll have to keep a constant eye on the Midnight Channel." Yukiko said.

"Crap I didn't even think about that. Well, so it goes. Hehe, I thought you were worried about the rain 'cause of school campout." Yosuke said. He seems pumped about it.

"Why are you so excited about that?" Chie asked.

"That's right, it's the first time for you three." Yukiko said.

"You realize the only purpose of the school campout is to "develop a love for one's hometown in young people" right?" Chie asked.

"Yeah, they tell us that up front. So?" Yosuke asked.

"Well you see, the way we supposedly develop that love is by picking up trash off the mountain." Chie said.

"Picking up trash!? "Develop a love" my ass! That's slave labour!" Yosuke said.

"Well the night's kinda fun, we cook our own meals with mess kits and sleep in tents." Chie said.

"The six of us are in the same group." Yukiko said.

"The same group huh? Does that mean we sleep together at night too!?" Yosuke asked hopefully.

"You wish. Guys and girls sleep in different tents. I'm warning you, if you leave your tent at night, you'll be expelled on the spot." Chie said.

"Ugh, this gets worse and worse. I thought it was gonna be fun." Yosuke said.

"It's only for one night, and we disband before noon the next day. It doesn't last very long." Yukiko said.