Welcome to Inaba

Author's Note: since Yu doesn't have a whole lot of lines, I decided to Overly Verbose all of them!

April 11: 2011

And he's gone, where the hell am I? From the looks of it, I'm on a train. There's a letter in my hand, and I'm carrying a bag of stuff.

"Dear Y/n Bessho, my name is Ryotaro Dojima. I'm was a friend of your parents, I'm sorry about what happened, no one deserves to lose a loved one like that. Anyways, as you probably know, neither of your older siblings are eligible to take care of you, so I've agreed to take care of you. You'll be living with my daughter, Nanako and my nephew Yu along with me in the small town of Inaba. I've enrolled you in Yasogami High School. You two will arrive in Inaba April 11, and start school the next day. Nanako is so excited to meet you. I should hopefully be there to pick you up at the train station." He said. "From, Dojima."

Damn, Igor was thorough. I'll have to thank him the next time is see him, well, if I ever see him again.

"excuse me, is the person that I am currently talking to, which indicates you y/n bessho?" Someone said.

There was a boy, about my age, he's got grey ish hair and is wearing a black coat and white shirt.

"Yeah, that's me." I said

"I am yu narukami. The group of people that me, possibly you and others are going to be living together at something or multiple things I possess, known as uncle's for the next year or so." He said.

There was a broadcast on a nearby television.

"The scandal involves the Enka star Misuzu Harage preparing to travel overseas. Taro Namatame, the council's secretary in the Inaba region, is now under suspicion of having an affair. What's more is his TV mistress-"

At the Dojima residence.

Nanako and Dojima were watching the news.

"Oh, should we go soon?" Nanako asked

"Yeah it's just about time." Dojima said

Back on the train.

It continued on through the countryside.

"So you're only here for the year?" I asked

"Yeah, something or multiple things I possess, known as parents are working overseas and something or multiple things I possess, known as uncle is taking custody of me until a group of living beings that I am referring to move or travel towards or into a place back. It is going to be different that is for sure." He says

"Tell me about it." I said.

We arrived at the Yasoinaba train station.

"Hey! Over here." A man's voice said.

The both of us walked over to him.

"Wow, you're more handsome in person then in your photo." He said as he shook both of our hands. "Welcome to Inaba. I'm Ryotaro Dojima, I'll be looking after you. Let's see, I'm your mother's younger brother, and that about sums it up, and I was a close friend of your father." He said to Yu and I.

"It's nice to meet you." I said.

He gently nudged a young girl out in front him.

"Come on Nanako, introduce yourself." He said to her.

"Hello." She said quietly. She went back behind Dojima.

"*chuckle, what're you so shy for?"

She slapped him in the leg.

"Ow. Hehe. Well then, let's get going." He said. "My car's over there."

We headed over to the car, and a girl brushed by us.