Chapter 8. Arriving at the Hospital for Werebeasts

"I AM glad that I have your attention, Dycland Sebastian. My name is Fritz Gullivan and this man here is Elvin Whitefang."

Dycland only stared at the man who introduced himself as Fritz.

"I am a doctor at Therians Sanatorium. A special hospital made for Werebeasts like you. I am so glad that I am the one to buy you!" Fritz said with a big smile.

Dycland did not reply. He was trying to figure out what's this bothersome feeling inside him towards this Fritz-guy. The man is too smiley and chatty. Like making friends with strangers is natural with him, but even though he has a smile on his face, looking at his eyes . . . they were deadpan. Something that makes Dycland wary of him. 

Man like Fritz is a timebomb that Dycland is not fond of. 

Jack is good with dealing with the likes of  them though.

Fritz may not be strong. That's one Dycland sure of. The guy's skinny and small. He can tear his limbs off his body and bite his neck easily. Thinking about ways of killing the guy made him glance at Elvin. 

This one – the last remaining Whitefang, is the problem. If he attacks Fritz, he's sure Elvin won't stay quiet. It'll end as a full blown fight. 

He shivers in excitement. 

A brawl with Elvin, huh? That's not a bad idea. It's been a long time since he had spar till death. 

". . . we can discuss the other clauses in Therians. Do you have any questions, Mr. Sebastian?"

"Huh?" Crap. He wasn't listening. Was he saying something important? "Whatever. Let me get out of here. And take this blasted mask off me!"

"That is not prohibited. Only when you leave this place will that mask be taken off of you," said the woman.

The woman jumped when she saw Dycland looking at her sharply. She cleared her throat to mask her fear of his stare. 

"Is what she said! So! Let's get moving!" Exclaimed Fritz, clapping his hands once. 

He was the first to step out of the room followed by the women then Elvin. Boo pushed the Dycland's cage out of the room and followed.

They reached the exit at the back of the building on the first floor without problem. Outside is a car, too small for more than three people to ride it, parked like a dog waiting for its master to come back. 

"Is that your ride, Master Gullivan?" Asked the women, eyeing the sorry-of-a-car.

"Yes!" Fritz said enthusiastically.

"T-that's wonderful!"

"Don't push yourself!" Waved Fritz. "I know it's poorly but it's the only thing that reminds me of my late loving father."

Dycland raised an eyebrow when he saw the guy dabbing the corner of his dry eyes with a handkerchief.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Master Gullivan. It is not my intention to be rude to your father—"

"No! No! I understand," said Fritz, cutting off the woman. "Let's just pretend we did not have such sad conversation. Why don't you start moving the Werewolf to my car?"

He was fast to move on, Dycland thought.

"Of-of course! The woman turned around and waved Boo over. "Go on! Move it," she said to Boo.

Boo grunted. He pushed the cage out of the building to the car. 

"Where will I place this?" He asked, scanning the little car for space.