EPILOGUE. Sudden End

The whole Therian was in ruin. 

The domes' jungle were destroyed. Plants were unrooted, the falls and every water body inside the tree jungles dried up. The ventilations stopped working and the old building where Fritz offices were located was burned.

All workers were apprehended by the Sebastians. They put them all in the cellar under the burned hospital building. Mysteriously, that part was unharmed by the fire and explosions. 

Olivia, the healer of the pack, holds some medic worker hostage to help her tend to the wounded. They use the camp that was forgotten in the Dome C. 

All werebeasts and a countable number of humans was sent there to be healed and looked after. 

While all wounded settlers were being mended by Olivia with Jack and Cambelle who's her assistants at the camp, Dycland decided to use the Ivy Cave for Cassia, Phillip, and Raven solely.

Raven has been out cold since last night. He's not deeply wounded, but has bruises, swollen muscles, and broken bones. Phillip was the same. The transformation sapped all his strength. Olivia also suspected that the mark on his neck is also a factor for his sudden change and long sleep. 

While Cassia rests on bed with her big and round stomach. Her wounds had all healed up, thanks to Dycland's presence.

Mated pairs are strong and quick to replenish their health if they stick together. 

Dycland was beyond glad to stay next to Cassia. 

As for the other members, Dycland ordered Orion and Spencer to track down Eljin who ran away during the commotion. 

On the other hand, he ordered the trio to fetch Old Dianne from the district and bring her here with them.

Hans was helping with cleaning the area. Dycland told him to take some prisoners with him to help collect the dead body and burn it. 

He has plans for this place so no cemetery.

"Dycland."

Jack entered the cave. His face was all serious and it alarmed Dycland.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Dianne and the others are here but…they're with someone else."

Dycland's eyebrow furrowed.

"Who?"

"They're from the city. Said they're the Governor's official."

Dycland glanced at Cassia. She looks at him worriedly and he knows why. He patted her hands and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be back," he said, smiling at her. 

Cassia nodded.

Jack and Dycland left the Ivy Cave.

"How did they find out about us?" Asked Dycland, as they crossed the wide field to the burnt building.

"Walter briefly told me that they found the officials having tea with Dianne at the bar," said Jack.

"Having tea with Granny? Why is that old lady having tea with them?" Dycland asked, irritated.

"Who knows? You know how unpredictable Old Dianne is."

Dycland huffed. 

The burned hospital was in their sight. In the shade of the building awaits at least ten figures of people. Dycland recognizes Orion, Spencer, Walter, and Dianne among those.

"Where's Gun and Vicktor?" He asked Jack.

"I sent them to Hans. The guy needs help handling his men."