Chapter 25. Dycland Sebastian

THE glass door shattered. Orion came inside stomping everything in his way. His gray fur coat mane looks wild as his deafening roar echoed inside the empty lobby of the old hospital building. 

Dycland told him to run amok anywhere he saw fit. Then as he was flinging werebeasts who came unto him like idiots, he saw this fishy looking worn-out building. 

Out of curiosity, he decided to barge in like this.

"Hello?!" He bellowed.

His words echo around the lobby. When no one answered he decided to look around. The registrar that was encased in glass was empty. So were the rooms he knocked the doors down. As he wandered from room to room, he deduced that the rooms were left empty for some unknown reason and the place was not actually abandoned.

He thinks it was just left like that. No cabinets, no beds, no anything inside. Just plain empty space. 

Suspicious, he decided to look some more.

He knocked down every door he passed by, peek inside every room, and if it's empty just like the firsts, leave it behind. 

He was getting bored. No one was coming to him with surprise. He even thought that this infiltration would be fun. He even got some knuckles and muscles to flex now. 

"Argh… I want to break a bone or something. Is no one coming?" He grunted, his shoulder slumping.

"This corridor's too long… where's the exit? Is it that way?"

He turned left and was glad when he saw a doorway with the glass door open wide.

"Was someone here?" He wondered. But no matter, he'll be joining the action once he steps out that door. He could hear the shouts of panic of the people outside. The young ones must be having fun trampling these weaklings. 

Orion trudged on his way to the door when he noticed a door along the corridor. He stopped in front of it and stared. 

The door was a mahogany wood with plain carved designs of rectangles. It was not much but compared to the last doors Orion had broken, this one looks fancy.

The devil in him laughs maniacally. He cracked the bones on his knuckles as his eyes glow yellow looking at the door.

"Fun, fun…" he said, grinning.

He raised his arm and gave the door  a blow making it burst to blisters.

WALLY, Gun, and Vicktor were busy fighting off two Wereboars who have the same face. They are all in their wolf form.

"Smelly doggy!" Grunted the Wereboar Gun and Vicktor were fighting off. He was ugly, with all the hairs growing everywhere on his body. His tusk was overgrown and yellow with tar. The skin on his snout is all wrinkly and he smells so badly.

The Wereboar lifts his club up to his head and smashes it down to Vicktor. Vicktor jumped sideways, barely missing the hit. 

Meanwhile, Gun jumped on the Wereboar's back and bit its meaty neck. His teeth dig into its flesh making the Wereboar cry.

The other Wereboar turned to the crying Wereboar. Walter, who's having a one on one with it, suspects that these two are brothers. 

Without missing the chance, Walter dashed toward his enemy and jumped on its chest. The Wereboar roared in anger and tried to swat him with its free meaty hand. Wally was quick to jump off the Wereboar and for the second time he ran to it and jumped. This time, he put strength to his feet, legs, and thighs, boosting his jump high enough to level himself to the Wereboar. With a loud grunt, Wally hit the Wereboars head with his hard, he heard a skull cracking.