Motherless

A empty hallway and whispers behind you creeping u. Aleric found himself in a hall way flooded with water and endless hallways with emptiness.

He tries to reach the end of it but every time he does it never ends. It's a endless loop of loneliness .

" you should have been dead " a whisper it's been hunting aleric for a while ... No not for a while it's always been there reminding him he shouldn't be alive right now.

Aleric wake up in a pool of sweat's. As he looks around the room and see no one.

" Aish... This stupid nightmare will be the death of me " he signed .

" But whoes voice is that .... "

" You don't belong to this place " a whisper was heard from behind him which gave his chills .

" Who are u !!! " Aleric screamed demanding a answer . But nothing just silence but he could feel eyes looking at him .

" I didn't asked to be brought but since i am here , u can't tell me what to do " he said scratching his hair.

" I am all wet Thanks to u " he went to take bath and head down for dinner .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aleric was sitting under a tree with eula . Eula was just reading a book while aleric was picking some flower .

Aleric plucked some flower's and gave it to eula .

" Oh my is that for me ?! Tell me what do u want " she smiled as she takes the flowers given by the little prince .

" It's nothing like that .. " Aleric said getting flustered by eula beautiful smile .

" Really ?! " Eula smirked.

" Okay fine , i wanted to know about my mother since u and father mentioned her it's not like i want to know about her or anything " Aleric asked as he scratches his hair with a red tomato face.

" .. Aleric her highness canarian was a beautiful wise and strong lady , there was no one like her in this whole empire... " Eula said with a sad smile

Flash back :3

It was a war between two nations. Obelia and henitus kingdom . The war was brutal and many had lost there families and friends.

Henitus was losing the war and eveyone had lost hope for peace . But there was a lady in a armor who was fighting for the nation . It was none other then her highness canarian.

At that very moment she screamed

" Get your lazy ass up and fight for the nation, its now or never "

She commanded thousands of soldiers and fought countless wars and brought victory toward the nation and finally had a agreement between two nations and that's how she became the empress of obelian.

End of flash back

" She was a legendary rudynight who was a commander and royal of henitus family and empress of obelian and I never questioned her and followed her gave her my loyalty " eula picked up the little prince.

" And you are her solo son Aleric henitus, i will always be there for u when u need me " eula smiled

" She doesn't sound that great..... " Aleric mumbled.

" Huh why is that so ?! "

" Maybe she was afraid but as a commander and a royal family she had to keep on going.... She isn't brave but that's what i think "

" Ah yes you are her son after all " eula said as she sees cana in aleric.

" But u are correct "

" Huh ?! "

" Her highness was always afraid and sacred, there was days when she wouldn't even fall asleep without worrying about the war and her people but don't u know think she was brave for standing up for her country unlike other bastards "

" Yes she was , i wish i would see her ... Even once's " aleric suddenly felt sleepy and soon fall a sleep.

" Night night sleep tight my prince have a sweet dream " eula snapped her fingers and lay down the prince.

" This is all i can do for u , canarian " eula said as she disappears.
.

.

.

.

.

.

Aleric dreamed about this mother . It was the first peaceful night he had .

 It was the first peaceful night he had

.

Thank you guys for reading my story :'3

I love u all mua mua mua ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️