Domain counter

" Can i have everyone attention "

Everyone looked infront to listen to the announcement. Aleric was also interested since they said they were gonna test something requiring there mana.

" As you all know today we all are gathered here to test your mana level, There will be domains according to their level . Every domain contains a monster according to the level of the domain. 1000 points is the winning point. The prize is the tear drop of medusa and u can pick two items from the serpent tower "

" Tear drop of medusa that's a high level artifact. It helps to purify your heart with high level self healing but ofcourse if u can't control the mana it would result in your death " aleric wasn't sure if it was worth it  since he had the shield from the old tree.

" You can go solo or in team doesn't matter as long as your participating. So do u have any questions??  " the teacher looked around to check in anyone had any questions.

Among the crowd someone raised there arms. It was a the first son of Ibid family.
( Jean Ibid )

" Yes "

" What about the prince Aleric doesn't he has like hight amount of mana since he is a royalty, wouldn't it be unfair for us " He grins looking at aleric.

"Whats with him " aleric raises his eyebrow. He decided to ignore it since he didn't wanted to cause any problems

" Hey dip shit if u got a problem with it go train your A$$ to become stronger" Ikiryo pulls out this middle finger.

" Just what i needed " Aleric facepalm himself .

" How dare a lowlife like u talk back to a noble body " Jean screams back with red frustrated face.

" Hey i think thats enough " aleric places his hand in ikiryo shoulder to drag him.

" Is preety boi afraid of getting in trouble with his daddy " Jean teases aleric infront of the whole crowd. Leaving him alone would be the last thing aleric would do.

" This b- " Ikiryo was ready to throw hands with jean but aleric stopped him.

" Jean Ibid i know in school grounds. Using status isn't aloud since everyone is equal " aleric slowly walks to toward jean. Everyone stepped back from the scene. There was a strong force pushing them down. Jean couldn't move even a inch making him freeze.

Aleric grins looking at him straight into his soul .

" I don't need status or power to distroy your whole family. " Aleric smiles as he places his hand in his shoulder whispering something in his ears.

" It will take few snaps " Aleric increases the pressure in his hand damaging his left shoulder.

His screams echoed through the hall but no one dare to say anything . The teachers didnt wanted to mess with a hungry tiger .

Saying that Aleric went back to his position.

" Bunch of kids " Aleric signs .

" Sir i am sorry " ikiryo bows down.

" What's with him now " Aleric ask denzel pointing at the ikiryo.

Denzel raises with shoulder saying who knows.

Aleric just ignores Ikiryo who was acting weird .

" AHEM anyway go ahead choose a domain " saying that teachers leaves.

" So S level is the highest while E is lowest "  aleric looks at the doors wondering which to take.

" Sir may i come along with u " ikiryo holds aleric hand with sparkles in his eyes.

" Sure- and stop calling me sir it's weird" Aleric slowly takes his hand back from ikiryo grip. It was like ikiryo had found his idol.

" Yes your highness " ikiryo smiles.

" What about me ? " denzel point's at him self expecting that he would be included too.

" What about u ?? " Aleric raises his eyebrow as he buys some healing potions and weapons.

" Ya what do u want dunce face" ikiryo sticks his tongue out .

" If u don't want your tongue anymore keep sticking it out " Denzel pulls out a dagger . Ikiryo pulls out his sword.

" Can u both stop fighting and Denzel shouldn't u go look for someone to join " Aleric signs as he packs his stuff. It was like he is baby sitting two kids.

" What do u mean i am coming with u guy " denzel smiles like he didn't hear aleric.

" Why " aleric raises his eyebrow.

" What do u mean. I am useful " - denzel

" How are u useful ?? " - aleric

" I have knowledge on the monsters and i am a magican " - denzel

" Really ?? " - Ikiryo

Denzel nobs.

" Okay u are in " aleric pulls out a thumb.

" Yessss " Denzel smiles poking Ikiryo.

" Stop joking around and here is your back packs " aleric hands them there bags which was filled with anything that is needed for the trip.

" Listen we have 3 days we need to get 2000 points" aelric heads toward the A level since he didn't wanted to go to s level yet.

" Wait why isn't the winning point 1000 " Denzel follows him.

" Yes duh being ordinary is boring " Ikiryo points out . Aleric nobs.

" Bunch of showoffs " denzel signs . He was questioning himself if he will even return alive with this two stupidly strong buffons.

The Trash Of Obelian Family On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara