EULA

*crack*

A sound of cracking echoes through eula ears.

" Alec- "

She dropped everything to the ground as she uses her magic to rush toward aleric. 

" Please be alright Alec "

eula reaches the school ground because no matter what she couldn't teleport right next to aleric.

" Damnit where is he "

She starts walking toward the school gate realising a mana circle in the palm of her . There was a strong protection barrier out side the school but not anymore. Eula uses her whole force to push through the barrier breaking into pieces.

*Crack*

" What's that " the head master who was in his office could feel a strong mana approaching toward the school ground.

" Not good " the head master heads toward the school gate as soon as he can before it was too late.

In the mid way he meets one of the professor.

" Professor Hans what's going on " the head master asks with a worried look in his eyes.

" Headmaster what are you doing the school is in attack you should stay safe " professor Hans pulls the headmaster leading him to the opposite direction.

" No I asked what's going on " the headmaster brushes of his hand.

" A green hair magician is making a mess in the front gate " he scratches his head wondering why was the headmaster worked up for.

"Green hair- " the headmaster freezes when he heard the word green hair... A flash back appears Infront of his eyes.

It was a destroyed wasteland a ruined country and in the middle stand a green haired lady cover in blood along side a black haired magician. They were-

" The first magician of black tower Lucas and second magician of black tower eula " the head master mumble's before reality's hits him.

" Tell everyone to retreat right now. Don't touch her " he screams commanding everyone to back down before it's too late.

The headmaster runs with his full strength when he finally reachs the front gate. He gasps for air . The scene Infront of him strucked him. The fair green hair lady wearing a beautiful white cape realising her mana which made the air suffocating. It was the same energy as the one in the past. There eyes made a contact.

" Ah are u the head master " eula tilts her head walking toward the head master holding a guard in her hand.

" Protect the head master" the guard screamed while struggling to breath.

" Bugs shouldn't talk when a god is speaking" eula throws the guard with her strength crashing him into the wall.

" So- " eula was looking forward when number of people pulled out the spare toward her.

" Stand down " the head master looks at eula eye to eye which made eula smirk.

" Well aren't u a smart fellow "

" What does great eula has to do in our academy" the head master clunches his heart showing no fear.

" Well I would like to know where is the prince " eula look's at him with a dead eye.

" Huh ?! " The head master didn't have any clue since thousands of princes from different nation comes to the academy.

" Our lovely prince of obelia- " Eula pull out her fist hitting head master on his head.

" Ah- "

The head master asks one of the professor about the prince of obelia.

" This way "

The head master lead's the way to a big training ground field. Were 5 domains were lined up .

" Oh shi- did he went to a S rank domain " eula looked with horror in her eyes.

" His Highness has entered the A rank domain few Hours ago " the professor leads eula toward the domain which looked normal.

" Wait a little Alec I will be there so please be alright " eula thought to herself.  She touches the domain circle when something flicked.

*Flick flick*

" Huh ?! " Eula titled her head she tried again but it worsened.

" Don't tell me- " the head master looks with a dark expression.

The domain release a strong mana circle.

" Barrier " eula creates a barrier around every before it was too late.

*Boom*

The domain blasted revealing it's true colour. A black domain [ SS+ rank domain ]

[ A SS+ rank contain A level and S level monsters also considered as the impossible domain. Almost 500  people died in the domain when it first appeared since then no dares to enter one ]

But the real question is

" Why is a SS+ rank domain here ?? " Eula gasp with dark expression.

[ No one can enter it if it starts meaning ones u enter it there is no turning back even if it costs your life ]

[ Back inside the domain ]

Aleric was unconscious in the ground. Denzel is using his mana to heal aleric even if the process was slow it worked while Ikiryo was protecting them from any monsters that approaches them.

" Do u think the person will come ?! It's been few mins how " Ikiryo screams as he swings his blade getting impatient.

" I don't know " Denzel was slowly getting tired . He knew if he doesn't stop now he will loose his conscious soon and Ikiryo can't protect them both at the same time. He looks at Aleric rested face it looked better then before.

" I am useless" Denzel clunches his heart.

*Crack*

" Huh what's that sound " Ikiryo looks around with a worried expression they can't risk any thing.

Denzel created a strong barrier around them.

Ikiryo runs toward where Denzel and Aleric were lying. He pulls out his sword looking left and right. they were both on there last leg. If it was anything strong their life is on line.

" Please wake up alec "

The wound had healed with the potion they had brought but there was no sign of his waking up.

*Crack*

There was the sound of cracking again it sounded like it was coming from the top. The whole sky cracked turning the whole into a deep black as it flash's through the whole domain.

" What's going on " Ikiryo looks at the sky splitting into half. What ever it was it didn't sound like a good news.

Denzel had horror in eyes when he witnessed the scene.

" The domain is changing ... "